Expersonal trainer getting fat

Sounds utterly awesome. I'm hardly ripped but I too have a 'fit voice' and a 'fat voice' fighting it out inside my head smiley So far I've limited my stuffing sessions to once a year or less - although today happens to be one of those rare days smiley
9 years

Gourmet gaining

I've not made this, but the description put it next on my list:

"Reasons to make this monkey bread right now:
• The balls of dough are beyond soft.
• Softer than any sweet roll I’ve ever made before.
• Fluffier than any piece of homemade bread I’ve eaten before.
• Stickier than any sticky bun I’ve tasted.
• Each ball of dough is hand-rolled into melted butter and cinnamon sugar.
• Each piece is dripping in caramel and glazed pecans."

Drool!
sallysbakingaddiction.com/2013/03/06/homemade-monkey-bread-with-caramel-sauce/
11 years

Gourmet gaining

I thought I ought to add something sweet for dessert. Recently I had a lovely lemon and rosemary syrup sponge in a restaurant. It was an unusual idea but utterly delicious! So I tried to find a similar recipe. No luck, but I did find a recipe for lemon and rosemary shortbread. Now shortbread is something I just CAN'T stop eating.

www.minnesotamonthly.com/media/Blogs/Twin-Cities-Taste/March-2011/FreshTartSteph-Recipe-Lemon-Rosemary-Shortbread/
11 years

Gourmet gaining

I adore the idea of providing a huge array of delicacies with tantalising aromas and mouthwatering flavours. Then my partner and I would never be able to stop stuffing ourselves because there would always be something new and delicious to try.
So please post the best recipes you know, even if they're not particularly fattening. After all, the more you enjoy the food the more you'll eat smiley Here's one to start us off.

Gorgonzola & Italian Sausage Frittata

2 red-skinned potato (potatoes)
1/2 tsp salt
4 tsps extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 lb sweet italian sausage (casings removed meat crumbled)
6 eggs
1 red bell pepper (sliced)
1/4 gorgonzola (crumbled)
1/4 cup basil leaves

www.yummly.com/recipe/Gorgonzola-Sausage-Frittata-Food-Network-262785
11 years

What if you don't want to date a feeder/feedee

I can't speak for most girls, but if you were right for me in every other way and couldn't come I would accept that.
Especially if you were satisfying me smiley

I think you'd have to admit why though, or it might cause suspicion. The suspicion would be worse than the truth.

Having said that, everyone thinks I'm weird, so maybe you shouldn't listen to me smiley
12 years

Foods that aren't sexy to eat?

Anything that isn't lovingly prepared!

It's just so unromantic when feeders talk about pouring canola oil down someone's throat.
12 years