My 4-day stuffing adventure..

You still have a couple days; I say go back tomorrow and try the buffet again. But this time, don't bother with the maternity stuff. Of course you'll be nervous if you are worrying yourself about passing for something you aren't. Just go in as the fat girl you really are. So what if people stare and make comments? You know how hot that fantasy makes you; imagine how much hotter it will be to remember it actually happening.

If it helps, go in at an off hour when there will be less people, but do it. You will always wonder about it if you don't.
11 years

2012..how did you do?

I only gained about 10 pounds, which made it a pretty below-average year for me. I started in the low 260s and thanks to crazy life stuff didn't gain at all until the holidays, when I shot up to over 270 in under a month.

Then I got sick a couple weeks ago and am back down to 268. smiley

Hopefully 2013 will be more productive.
11 years

250-300lbs

I'm about 270 now, and in my experience, 250 was a point when things started to change significantly for me, both in terms of how I looked and felt. Like, I started to go from being "fat" to being "a fat guy", if that makes sense.

Between 200 and 250 things were relatively stable: I had gone from "getting fat" to just "fat". While 30 pounds is a lot of weight for anyone, going from 200 to 230 didn't have a significant impact on my daily life or the body type I resembled in the way that going from 170 to 200 did. I was "fat" but not "very fat".

Once I hit 250, though, I started to go from "fat" to "very fat". While I had always been big, this was the first time I really started to notice my body getting in the way of itself. Bending over to tie my shoes suddenly became a small struggle against my belly, moobs, and double chin compressing against each other. My body finally becoming thicker than it was wide drastically changed the way I looked, and adding a second X to my clothing size shrunk my options in a way I hadn't experienced since I first started gaining. While I had long since learned to be wary of strenuous activities, I suddenly found that even walking more than a block or so required a cool-off period, and standing for more than 30 minutes or so became a chore. And while I'm not yet fat enough to actually be a spectacle to strangers, I definitely feel the "fatonymity" I enjoyed from around 200-250 is starting to wear off, and my family is starting to pick up again on the not-so-subtle jabs they had given up on 70 pounds ago.

Most of these things would sound like serious negatives to an outside observer, but of course to us they're a significant part of the whole point. smiley
11 years

Pizza toppings !!

Linguica, jalepenos, and olives is my all-time favorite; sausage and mushroom or just pepperoni if I want something less intense. And a good authentic Margherita pizza is always amazing too...

On second thought, pretty much any pizza without pineapple is my favorite. smiley
11 years

Is it how you expected ?

My experience has been much like what I've seen other people say - I didn't get fatter; everyone else just got thinner! smiley
11 years

Cheap way to get fat in uni?

It depends a bit on the university, I suspect. At mine we still had to pay per item in the cafeterias, but the fatty foods was still much cheaper than the healthier ones. That might not be normal in the UK, though.

I found that the most fattening aspect of university was the anonymity. Again, this wouldn't necessarily apply everywhere, but at the the huge public university I went to you could go to the cafeteria 6 times a day and gain 100 pounds and no one would have even noticed, let alone commented.
11 years

Anime

Fullmetal Alchemist (both, but moreso Brotherhood since it followed the comic), Cowboy Bebop, Monster, One Piece, Welcome to the NHK, Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei, Mushi-shi, GTO, Future Diary, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, Excel Saga, Ouran High, Paranoia Agent...

There's too many >_<!

I guess I skew a bit towards the twisted humor and dark psychological ones, though.
11 years

How to gain loads quickly?

Eat more calories, every day.

Weekly binging may be fun, but there's only so many calories your body can process at a time, and if you push it too far you'll just get sick or push your metabolism into overdrive.

The biggest long-term gains I've heard of that didn't involve medications or illness tend to max out at around 100 pounds in a year, which equates to about 2 pounds per week or 1000 calories per day.

Keep track of your eating habits and find ways to add those extra 1000 calories in, every day. It shouldn't be that hard, and you will soon find yourself getting very fat very quickly.
11 years

Cheap and fattening?

Like the others are saying: CARBS. Potatoes, bread, rice, and pasta are all very cheap, and chemically they are practically designed to become fat. For best results, eat them with shameless amounts of butter or oil.

For fast food, Jack in the Box tacos are supposed to be near the top in terms of calories per dollar.
11 years

"letting go"

Having put on over 100 pounds over the last 8 years, most people would probably say so! smiley

Honestly, though, if I really let go with my appetite I'd probably be bankrupt or immobile within 5 years.
12 years
12345   loading