(f) feedee seeking feeders & encouragers

ImSoRound3:
Considering a feeder. Should I find one?

YES!!! Pick Me!! Pick Me!! Experienced and successful. A good feeder will accelerate your gain and help you along your journey to your goal weights.
4 months

Weight loss dilemma

Sorry to hear your misfortune. You will gain weight from eating a healthy excess of calories. Reduce the sugar and salt. Fruit, nuts, dairy, cheeses, rice, beans, turkey or chicken or fatty fish, avacado, and veggies help. Use alcohol, like wines and beers, carefully.
Lots of sugar. Walking or swimming are great exercises to do. Walking in a pool is the best. Hope this helps.
9 months

Theoretical chocolate gaining

Gastric enzymes are available at the pharmacy without prescription to help you digest higher quantities of fat. These may allow you to drink heavy cream again straight up. Also, consider eating cream cheese, which can have a similar impact to heavy cream.
2 years

Numbers

Fol1955:
I am 5’3”, 156 pounfs BMI 27.6 overweight. Should be no more than 141 so 15 pounds overweight. My waist is 33.5 inches biggest part of my belly is just below my belly button and it is 41 imches. Would love to know how I compare to others, won’t you share your numbers?

I am 5'11", currently 277 pounds with a BMI of 38.9 and a waist of 53".
3 years

At what weight do you feel fat?

Fol1955:
Curious! How tall are you and at what weight do you feel fat? I am 5’3” and feel fat at 145. How about you?

How would you feel at 200? I felt fat at 320. I am 5'11".
3 years

Messages from deleted accounts

I completely concur with the comments made by the two previous members. This just happened to me within the last week. Thanks! for considering these points and implementing a possible solution.
3 years

Who all is a football (nfl/ncaa) fan on here?

GO GATORS!!! undergrad and master's at FAU. Go Burrowing Owls!! How 'bout some Bulldogs for Gator Bait?!!
3 years

Its my birthday

growbagbelly:
Its my birthday today 🥳

Give me some encouragement for the year ahead by letting me know how fat and tease me about the piggy I'm getting 💝

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you celebrate with lots of food and fun!! Push yourself to new bigger horizons!
3 years

What could be done to stop so many from leaving the community?

Safety and privacy are the two critical issues for retaining people currently in the site. More mods may help, but the community needs to actively police itself and let the mods know about transgressors

On the other hand, more members over 40 need to be recruited, especially women. Many people have embraced feederism and are actively participating in the various ways on the spectrum. We need to invite them to our party and make it more attractive with special offers, advertising, and invites. Maybe create a FF OnlyFans site. Special premium pictures and stories.

The participation by older women is abysmal. Many gals are 30 and under, a majority under 26. Older fellas have challenges chatting and connecting with women on here.

Just a few thoughts. Are believe these are the primary issues. Solving them would improve the success, popularity, and prosperity of the site.

Thanks!! for your consideration.
3 years

Last page feature missing?

THANK YOU!! Very helpful for accessing new chapters to read.
3 years
123   loading