Do you have kids? does that change anything for you?

fato2:
i'm childfree

MackTheFork:
This is like someone shouting "Is there a doctor in the house?" and you stand up and shout "I'm not a doctor!"

I just have this image, from the movie “Airplane”.
4 years

Weight gain drinks

There is a whole section on the board for recipes.
4 years

Weight gain drinks

There is a whole section on the board for recipes.
4 years

Operation undoing

ChubbyHubby:
Lol
Glad to hear you two are back together. Sounds like you’re going to have a lot of fun fattening him again. Btw, 195 is a 25% increase. if you get him to 208, you will have increased his weight by a full third, 33%. He may start getting a little less active... What keeps him so active now?

Complicity:
Thank you, haha. Wow, I never considered the percentage difference, that's amazing.
He's just always been extremely active; it's his nature. Was the track star when he was young, and despite being something along the lines of retired now, he's constantly on a ladder painting his house, putting in a new gravel driveway, building fences, going for 3-5mi runs on hilly back roads, etc. While a selfish part of me wishes he'd knock it off and relax a little, I know he genuinely really enjoys being so active, so we just have to make up for it, lol.

From my experience, once you gain and lose weight you become more squishy. Wish I love.. Super soft flab.
4 years

Big old woman

Ant-man:
I’m 19 and my fantasy is to feed an old woman into immobility. I love that idea of just spending my youth turning an old woman into an immobile blob

Good luck with this one, it’s been my experience that there are few older people who are into this, other that our they are not being truthful about age/weight.
4 years

How old were you when gaining became easier?

Mariomario:
Once you're in your 30s it should get easier

How about 50’s?

As I get older, I feel like a become
more vulnerable to a feeder. Any weight gained I’ll most likely be keeping for life.
4 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

Skdully:
I did a couple week binge of heavy cream back in April. With zero gym before and after it definitely came on quickly! Love the magic of heavy cream 😋

I too love the magic...
4 years

How to be a dominant feeder for my bf.

TheWhipHand:
Oh, is this fun. Dominance mixed with feeding is simply the best of both worlds. So many places to go.
I have too much to say, but the first thing is to create expectations for your feedee. My first was to say he had to finish everything. It could take as long as it takes, but it would have to be finished. Then, telling him to stay home while you're doing something active - it slows him down. Those are two everyday things that will help.[/quote]

Anyone in need of a submissive feedee?
If you or someone you know, please message me.
4 years

A glimpse into the life of content poster

CatCatCurves:
I must start by saying that I truly appreciate this platform and most of the people around here.
Over the past 3 years I have made some amazing friends and connections ❤

But I do want to give a bit of an insight into what it's like posting content here and consequently chatting on other apps.

You can get several dozens of messages per day. Some can be really nice, genuine and intriguing. Some can be rude, demanding, boring, sad or in the worst case depressed or even suicidal.

I would sincerely hope that we would all appreciate great content and remember that people posting here are a)human beings, not objects smileyhere for their own enjoyment not as your personal servant c)have their own life and other commitments as well

This should be about sharing a common interest and enjoying it on both sides. And if you want more, ask about it politely. If the answer is no, then no means no. Checking the person's profile will also usually give a good idea of what they are into/looking for and what not.

Lots of love,
CatCatCurves

Your not leaving us I hope?
This sounded to me Lille you were saying goodbye.
XOXO
4 years