New weight loss drug

Nofbar:
I can't help but wonder if there will come a day when fat people are forced to take such drugs.

Munchies:

What kind of dystopian novels have you been reading lately? We don't do that for any other medical condition. So why would we do this for obesity?

There are so many amazing medications variety of things. However, we do not force people to take these medications as a blanket thing to do. Why? Because it would be unwise.

Often, whatever medical condition a person has can be resolved with lifestyle changes. However, if that doesn't work, then the doctor may supplement other things as well. Sometimes, it's medication. Sometimes it's something else. However, since not all patients are created equally, they may not be candidates for specific treatments for a variety of reasons. Adding to that, you can refuse the treatment.

This doesn't even consider the economic, legal, and ethical reasons why no one is going to force every fat person to take medication and lose weight. Yet, Y'all are worrying over nothing.

Over the past two years, people have been fired and so on for refusing to take Covid vaccine. I myself took it, but there you go -- people being forced to take a particular drug.
1 year

New weight loss drug

I can't help but wonder if there will come a day when fat people are forced to take such drugs.
1 year

What foods do you "inhale"?

Lasagna, biscuits and gravy, chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and corn.
1 year

Eating straight butter

Mixing sugar into butter is pretty much cake frosting.
1 year

What weight by the end of the year?

I'm hoping for 400 pounds.
1 year

Fa and wg asmr/hypnosis as a bbw vtuber...

I'd like to hear female voices encourage overeating/stuffing, massive weight gain, and hypnosis to do all that. I'd also like audio of a woman gushing over how massively fat I am, how fast I am growing, the size of my belly, moobs, stretch marks, and so on.
1 year

Blocking people in chat

Nofbar:
Is it possible for someone to block messages in chat? I'm talking about something like how /ignore works with irc.

Lvanciel:
not as of yet

This is really needed as the trolls are back.
1 year

Blocking people in chat

Is it possible for someone to block messages in chat? I'm talking about something like how /ignore works with irc.
1 year

Why do men visit my profile (i’m male)?

Nothing sexual when I look. I look at the very fat guys here as inspiration to eat more so I can continuously and steadily get ever fatter. I'm envious of you lot who seem to gain weight so easily and quickly.
1 year

Your favorite ssbbw or bhm

Teasesfatties:

I so much want to be able to do that. He makes it look so effortless to swell up like that.
1 year