Fill in a bathtub?

My exwife took a bath and pulled the plug. Only the water from the front half of the tub drained out.
4 years

My belly is getting me noticed at work

You and your boss got high at work, and then he wanted to make you pregnant? Sounds like he can get into a lot of trouble for that.
4 years

How to introduce this topic to your s/o after they gave you the go ahead

Do a lot of non verbal things. Don't say how big her tummy is, but touch it and then just say a lot of nice things about her. Perhaps tell her you like the outfit she is wearing, or the way she smells. Then slowly make comments saying something that her bra is getting small (rather than her body is getting bigger.) By now, if she is still into it, she may like you saying that you like her gaining.
4 years

How old is too old?

There are no set numbers. How is your health now? Been told that you are pre-diabetic, or borderline hypertensive? What about family history? How much do you plan to gain? Any sore joints?
4 years

Maternity clothes

I absolutely love to see maternity clothes on large women who aren't pregnant. But, the problem is that while the belly and breasts are bigger, the arm holes and other areas are not big. So, perhaps not everyone can use them, especially at the higher weights.
4 years

Feedback required - validating accounts

The problem is, is that too many people skirt the rules. They may not be saying they are selling content directly, but comments like, "looking for someone generous." Or, "If you help me, I'll help you." or "I can't afford to gain weight." Or "looking for a daddy." There has to be a way of separating the people who are looking for chat, friendship, or dates from those who think that FF is like Uber, a place to pick up income.
4 years

Pueraria mirifica gaining journal

Someone on another website said he had shoulder and arm pain, just like I do, and he had to stop. It looks pretty bleak after finally starting to develop after wanting this for 56 years.
4 years

Pueraria mirifica gaining journal

Has anyone who is taking PM gotten extreme shoulder or other joint pain? I'm not talking a little discomfort, I am talking screaming out loud pain.
4 years

Heavily deciding on gaining weight...

If you have to think about it, the answer is always no. If you are so into feederism, then the decision is made for you. Once you gain the weight, you'll probably never lose it.
4 years