Being feedee and feeder

CustardCream:
When we met, my wife and I were both feeders and feedees. Sadly my wife has to lose some weight, but my goal now is to gain what she loses!

That will work, until you start having issues like your wife.

Fantastic goal, nun the less.
4 years

Fat men in speedos

I do not know what it is either. it’s like moths to a flame 🔥.

Has anyone ever had their fellow employee grab a nipple? I think he was trying to say I’m F.A.T. using not so many words.

I pretended to be annoyed by it, but part of me wanted more of it.
4 years

Fat men in speedos

softgutgal:
Absolutely!

I will have to see if mine will still fit.
4 years

Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

ChubbySadie:
Yes! I'd love to have a mutual gainer. Especially if they're bigger than me and are actively trying to make me as fat as them.

Yes, I would love to have a mutual gainer to feed me as fat as themselves .
4 years

Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

ChubbySadie:
Yes! I'd love to have a mutual gainer. Especially if they're bigger than me and are actively trying to make me as fat as them.

Yes, I would love to have a mutual gainer to feed me as fat as themselves .
4 years

Dominant encourager looking for the perfect pig

I’ll publicly admit that I want to be made a fat pig, with h my belly touching the floor while on all fours.
4 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

Selkie:
I can eat a large pizza, wedges and a tub of Ben & Jerry's easily!🐷

A large pizza is my slice.
4 years

Losing the desire to gain weight after orgasm

horngryfatman:
After thinking about this problem, for a bit, I thought I'd try experimenting with a couple of affirmations, they seem to be having an effect.

If you want to give it a try, I suggest repeating them to yourself 3 or more times, every day, for at least 21 days. (It's better to do it for 12 weeks, or more.)

The ones I used:

*I keep wanting to be stuffed, and to get fatter, after I cum.

*I want to be fat and to get fatter, whether I'm horny, or not.

Yes, but it can be used to keep one gaining. Finish the chocolate cake and then you will be allowed to cum.
4 years

Tricked into becoming a fat pig

alelectro:
Do you feel like you're able to relate to your wife more and maybe even a little more bonded?

You don't need a reminder anymore to slow down a bit if you're going up a hill. You won't make the inconsiderate mistake of hopping into a booth without thinking about it. People won't stare at the skinny guy with the BBW. You'll blend into all the other fat and happy couples.

Of course if she really keeps working out and you keep plumping up, the tables might turn and you get to relate a whole lot more to many feedees! Huffing and puffing to keep up. Having to trust that she really loves you as each pound puts you more and more under her heavy spell.

YES
4 years

Swollen feet and legs...

Pudgelover606:
You can get compression stockings that will help push the fluid back up your legs to your heart. Edema is usually caused by poor circulation in a limb. Not necessarily by a week heart.

Stockings... which would you recommend?
4 years