Swollen feet and legs...

I’m on my feet for work, and after a few hours, my feet hurt. It’s to the point that I no longer wish to be on them. I believe this is called edema?

Other than soaking them, this will be something that I will have to live with. For the rest of my life? Any way that it can be reversed, or is this just another step to immobility?

Is this the early signs off heart failure?
4 years

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

FatAsButter:
The limitations are a big part of the drive to gain, for me. Like having to lift my belly into the bathroom sink so I can reach the window, otherwise it gets in the way because I've grown so large. I'm ten stone/140lb over my maximum healthy weight, so carrying around what is double the weight of an average person limits walking a lot but that just turns me on and I plan life around being inactive, eating and growing. I Iove literally not being able to get through gaps which are pretty big. Like not being able to walk a particular way because it has a kissing gate to stop cows getting through, but it stops me. It's not even like I could squeeze past - literally no chance at all. Being almost unable to reach to use my vibrator just makes sure I am really aroused. I don't like being teased over my weight, to me it's a choice I've made and an ongoing achievement rather than a weakness. In other people, videos of men and women really waddling about or just even struggling to leave their bed is really hot. I'd love to feed someone to 400+ lb and really push them into it, filling their belly to the max and doing weigh ins and measuring etc I'd really enjoy seeing them balloon out and get to the point of relying on me to cum because they couldn't reach past their fat.

Wow, I would love to be bushed to 400+ and more. Knowing with every new pound it may end my self-pleasuring and make me dependent on someone else.
4 years

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

SeaGem:
Limitations because I’m getting fatter is a huge turn on, having my fat get in the way of everyday life is super erotic for me. The best part is the limitations keep piling on over time

Just what limitations have you experienced?
4 years

Legal documents useful in feederism

Just planning ahead... but what legal docs should be signed feeder/feedee before I’m unable to do so? I would want to give the feeder control.

Scary things to think about, but better and easier for everyone if it is done before hand.
4 years

In the hands of an evil feeder 😈

How would you NOT make it “easy” for me??
4 years

Overweight nurse?

Yes, I love it when their butt has gotten so big, that you can clearly see their panty lines. The fabric having been pulled so tight.
4 years

Is gaining with mcdonald's healthy?

Kimllyy:
Would I gain me visceral or subcutaneous fat if I ate McDonald's every day?

John Smith:
Ask to miss FatMissT:

Is she home bound? If she entered skinny I wonder if she would be able to exit in the normal way.
4 years

Fatter i get, the more feminine i feel.

becomingoverweight:
Well fat is feminizing. The more fat you have, the more aromatase you have. The more aromatase you have, the more of your androgens get converted into estrogen.

Yes, but how much fat would you have to have, for the estrogen to stop erections and shrink the boys?
4 years

Fatter i get, the more feminine i feel.

Dolkite:
My advice is get a bikini. Virtually nothing shows off a fat body like a teeny bikini and you'll enjoy that you fill out the top...plus, bikini tops are super comfortable. You might even prefer them to bras, especially since they have a lot of stretch to them.

FatSloth:
Thanks for the advice. I feel great in bra and panties but never think of bikinis. Good idea, plus, it's start to get warm here in France ha ha

I went to a pool party once, in a hot pink bikini. Everything was good until the KTB was put on.
4 years

From 200 to 450.

Porkie_pies:
For ten years my wife overfed me. It was not in a feeder way, though. It was more in a "I want to see you happy" way. She cooked a lot, made great food and loved it when I enjoyed it. At the same time I was going online and talking to female feeders who encouraged me to get fatter. I started sneaking food. I mostly did this behind my wife's back, although once we developed more of an open relationship I did not hide it.

I put on a massive amount of weight during this time. Roughly from 200 ish to 450 ish.

Wouldn't change it for the world. I'm a feedee through and through. Still able to waddle all my heft around.

I wonder how female feeders online feel about men they are taking to getting too fat for their partners because of them.

Sounds like a dominate feeder thing to me, very hot.
4 years