Kit’s gaining/stuffing advice thread

It's looking good so far. I'd be very interested in what the next part will contain, and I'll be following this closely. How many parts/sections do you anticipate?

Depending on responses and reception, I could potentially see this thread being worthy of a sticky.
2 years

Feederism portrayed in popular media? e.g. films mainly

In American Horror Story, season 4, Episode 9 - Tupperware Party Massacre. There's a scene where Jimmy is drunk and making Ima eat, and he says "If you want it long and hard, I need you soft and wide."
2 years

Pumpkin spice latte

Hammertime44:
any tips on how to get the most on add ons calorie wise

Badshae:
Just use the Starbucks app to build your drink and it will show you. Even some of the sweetest drinks are relatively low calorie.

But, again, go mocha. Ask for extra pumps of it. A large frappachino has 4 by default. Get 6. Or eight. Get whipped cream. Have them use heavy cream instead of milk.

Really? Good to know. I just know the web site doesn't show different calorie count estimations. Never considered installing the app, since I don't have much occasion to go to Starbucks lately.
2 years

Pumpkin spice latte

Starbucks doesn't appear to publish approximate calorie counts for customizations. A near exact count is of course impossible, but I know a lot of large chains still try.

That said, they do publish calorie counts for the default configuration of their offerings (no customizations). You should be able to perform some basic math to guessimate.

Of course, I hope you're only using Starbucks for when you're out and about, It's far too expensive and not economical otherwise. While at home, it's so quick and easy to make these various coffee-based drinks.
2 years

Is it the estrogen?

Ditzy:
My question is what is a lizzo?

A brief Google search suggests she's a plus-size black singer, rapper, and songwriter from Atlanta, GA born in 1988 who is of some note to some folks, it seems. Other than that, I don't know. I don't think I've ever heard any of her songs.
2 years

Thoughts on "miles away" feature

I think it's great!

It also doesn't really change much, since you can search for profiles and there's an option to limit to a certain given radius.

I can understand why some might not feel the most comfortable, but if you're worried about this, specify a location other than your own.

I will say this though.. it's moderately annoying if someone picks out a larger city/metro area, since this could "lead on" users who actually live there. It's even worse if someone picks out a country not his own, or a region that's too far off, since that can make it more difficult to talk about advice regarding things like local restaurant chains (America has a lot of regional fast food chains, for example), or of course, heavy cream v. double cream.

If someone wants to be less specific but still want to give a good general idea of location, a good choice is to specify the largest city in their metro area. For example, I don't actually live in Dallas, TX the city proper, but I live in a nearby suburb and I can commute to anywhere in DFW and can conceivably meet anyone there easily within a relatively short drive.

If you don't wish to be that specific, I'd probably recommend picking out a random small town within your state or province; the kind of place that's kind of hard to get to (far from any major highway), and the smaller the town, the better. This would eliminate most of the problems I mentioned. There's still some risk of "leading on" but it's far less likely.
2 years

Is it the estrogen?

Anjou:
Because the boys out there are getting thicker than lizzo now😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I'm not there just yet.

This is more in response to the thread title.. where would the additional estrogen come from?
2 years

Before / after picture ideas?

Old Clothes

Someone else mentioned old clothes. It's a good idea, but I best expand on this idea some more. Start saving old clothes that obviously don't fit properly, if you aren't already.

Don't keep the entire wardrobe, since that takes too much space, just 2-4 items of that size, perhaps. Items with limited stretch, if any. Donate/sell/give away the rest, and dispose of the items too worn out for anyone or anything.

This opens up several possibilities. In particular, these come to mind:

- You might wish, at some point, to see if you can cause buttons in a button-up shirt to get undone when you're a certain size and you end up expanding from eating a lot. Hopefully you think to take a video of this. Even if you aren't keen on sharing it now, it's something you might want to share later.

- Obvious before/after potential.

- Imagine if you place properly fitting clothes on a horizontal surface, such as a table or a bed, then the smaller ones on top.

- It's possible you might lose motivation from time to time. Keeping the smaller clothes around may help for reminding you how far you're come, and how much farther you wish to go. I know this helps me from time to time.

For example, I have old jeans from when I was far, far too skinny. If I try to use them now, I can now barely the front button and button-hole are many inches apart, with no hope of the two ever meeting again. I look forward to the eventual time when I can't even get them over my thighs, which would have become far too thick.

Measuring Tape

When taking pictures like this, be sure to wear something very thin, such as a t-shirt or even a sleeveless undershirt, and gym shorts. Or swimwear that covers little, if you're daring. Point is, something that won't distort the measuring tape reading too much.

Other than that, this should be fairly obvious. Most folks will probably observe the biggest difference at the waistline (where trousers/shorts normally sit), the belly button level, and ass size measurement. But certainly, you should try to measure other areas too, like chest (both nipple level or just below) and thigh circumference.

Final Thoughts for now

But perhaps the most obvious, if at all you can.. be sure to remember to record the date (month and year is fine), and weight at the time. Also if stuffed, if applicable.

Ideally, you'd step on the scale first thing in the morning, right after doing "your business" in the bathroom but before you drink anything, or at most the first cup of coffee. That's when the number should be the lowest.
2 years

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

Depends on what I'm in the mood for, though at the very least, it's typically the largest combo offered.

Jimmy John's - Two sandwiches, either "The Pepe" (Provolone and Ham) and/or "The Veggie" (Double Provolone and Avocado Paste), with extra cheese and extra mayonnaise. Still struggle finishing both in a single sitting in a reasonable amount of time, but not far now. Two sandwiches are the equivalent to a "Giant" sub. I feel like soon, I should be able to eat an entire giant sub in a single sitting.

Raising Cane's - The 6 strip / "Caniac" combo without slaw and extra toast, and a large soda without ice.

McDonald's - Not really a big fan of McDonald's, but if I'm in a weird mood for their Sweet & Sour Sauce, or it's after a trip to the bar and I need a snack, it's hard to beat the 20 piece nuggets.

Jack-In-The-Box - Two "Buttery Jack" burgers, each with an extra beef patty to make it a double. Would usually make one of them a large size combo too.

Whataburger - I feel like the quality as declined somewhat, but it's one of the few options that are 24/7. Triple Whataburger with added ketchup, mayonnaise, and bacon, in a large size combo.
2 years

Fast food min/max

TwiceAsNice:
Do you mean the most calories for single food items? or generally foods that are high in calories?

JaidenGrowingFatty:
Either Or, just some "favorites" on fast food, the recommendations of people more experienced in gaining than I am. I attempted google counts but they always state items that just aren't on the menu anymore

Any restaurant, at least in the U.S. (and likely most if not all of Europe) above a certain size or sales volume, is required by law to publish nutritional information for every menu item. That means for a default menu item (ordered regular, not counting substitutions, additions, or subtractions), it was sent to a lab somewhere for analysis. These labs also seem to round to the nearest 10 calories.

These are the numbers I will trust. Of course, even that is at best an estimate. Especially at restaurants, there's enough inconsistency there can be variation. Even at McD's, sometimes if you order a 20 piece, you'll get a bonus nugget or two, or worse.. though far less common, a missing nugget or two.

The closest you'll get to consistency is packaged food that comes out of a factory, such as Chips Ahoy cookies or loaves of bread. The machines that produce this stuff are calibrated within tight tolerances
2 years