Tight clothes

I’m beginning to like my button down shirts being snug against my belly. It’s almost like my belly is being cradled by the shirt. That and my pants sliding down under my belly.
5 years

Noticing changes.

Yeah, you�re addicted. 😁 It is addictive. I used to hate being fat but I really embraced it now. I was a powerlifter, so my scale weight was higher than most people. I always liked fat guys and imagined myself like that. But it was just a fantasy. My weight fluctuated from 190-230-220-210... Right now I�m about 235. I was recently up to 240 but stress made me lose some. I want to hit 245 then possibly 250-260. I�ll probably stop there because my back and knees are kind of shot. But that would give me a 52-53� belly. I�m already in size 44 pants with my belly at 50” and thrilled. 😊
5 years

Ways that you have brought up the subject of being fat with others.

I make off-handed and throwaway comments about being fat. I refer to myself as Fatboy. I point to my belly and make jokes. When someone offers me something I say “you don’t get to be 235 lbs by refusing food”. All these things get a laugh. If nothing else it makes people think I’m comfortable with my weight.
5 years

Made the big time?

I always fantasized about having my belly over 50”, pants waist 44-46 and filling out a shirt. Well, I’m here! I had to buy new Dockers and jeans in 44. Dress pants are next. I just can’t get the 42s closed. I don’t know how to post pics from my phone in a thread so I’ll upload them to my profile.
5 years

Some threads seem to start in the middle

When I open some threads it looks like I’m on a page other than the first. I don’t see the o.p., just the rest of the thread.
5 years

Is being out of shape a turn on?

fatsmagic:
@ datonaman - That is exactly how I feel at the moment.
Up to last October, I spent the past 15 years training hard, lifting weights, mountain biking, Kung Fu, strict diet (although my wife is quite large, and I have always been a FA).
Then I got ill, and lost over a stone of muscle through not being able to train. I really liked the softer flabby feeling, as I have never been fat myself.
So, I started eating junk and drinking double cream, and in the last month or so I have gained a lot, and have quite a flabby belly, and my once rock hard pecs have turned saggy and soft. Last night during sex, my wife reached up and started squidging my moobs lol, it was a great feeling.

I could have written that about myself. I used to train power lifting style. I used to mountain bike and run.

Then I had surgery for a couple of injuries (not from the gym, ironically)... major rotator cuff repair, lumbar fusion, and now a knee with a bone spur. Not to mention the muscle spasms from my back surgery.

I tried to stay in shape but with some of the meds I take for pain, spasms and other things I have to virtually starve to lose weight. I went from size 38-40 pants to 42, now 44. My pecs are also becoming flabby and droopy along with my belly. And I love this. I feel free. And sexy because I�ve always loved fat guys.
5 years

Moobs

I kind of like them. On a guy with a big blubbery belly they’re almost a requirement.
5 years

Tips to rewire my brain as a gainer

I associate my gaining with all the good looking fat men I see and want to look like. Kind of like being in a fat guys’ club.
5 years

Warnings gaining maybe addicting

Yeah, I like that “let me see how another 10 lbs looks and feels “. Unless I see pics side by side I don’t feel or think I look all that fat.
5 years

Repressed desires

Simplypoison:
i have to act like i am normal, hate it

ThePlanetSaturn:
I wish this whole thing wasn't so taboo 😒

There’s a way around it...

Joke about getting/being fat. I make “pre-emptive strikes” about being fat...

1. I refer to myself in the 3rd person as “Fatboy”... “Yeah, Fatboy needs to get to the gym”, or I sing “Fatboy, Fatboy, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when there’s no more food.. I know sometimes you want an egg roll....“ to the tune of Bad Boys.
2. If someone offers me something I say “yes please, you don’t get to be 235 lbs by refusing food”.
3. If something happens... can’t fit somewhere, a wardrobe malfunction, etc. I say “Ooh! Time for a WW meeting” or “Well, off to the fat man store for clothes”. It all usually gets a laugh but totally throws ‘em off the scent of deliberately gaining.
5 years