Spreaders

STEVE4511:
There used by diaper lovers to make you use your diapers keeping your legs apart so you messin or diapers.

So, they keep you from being able to stop the flow(s)? I have never used one, but they look interesting. I was just wondering what they were like.
Are they for punishment or for play?
5 years

How do you gain soft fat instead of hard fat?

Chubby_Chaser_02:
Oh ok, well thank you for the information. You article was helpful as well.

becomingoverweight:
Glad to be of assistance.

Looking down at my super soft belly...

Thanks for your assistance as well.
5 years

Diapers

STEVE4511:
[quote]TiBee:
I love them, i love the soaked bulky and warming feeling, the rushing of the plastic pant over the reusable napies smiley
Would like to see you in diapers and also help you with them.

What do you mean by help with them? The only help I can think of would be making sure that I stayed in them. smiley
5 years

First try of heavy whipping cream, my thoughts so far

Hammertime44:
I�m doing a pint before bed every night. I empty two tables spoons with out and squirt some Hershey�s Chocolate syrup in there and give it a shake and drink. I always take two lactade pills with it to help. Always does the trick. Previously I had issues being too full to drink a whole pint, but did research and found apetamin at a local store. I give you all a fair warning. It�s makes you so soooooooooo hungry and you never feel full. So I take 10ml in the morning and 10ml at night before dinner. The past three days I�ve had 5800 to 6000 calories including the heavy cream. Since on it I�ve been able to down a pint no issues. Had to chug it last night before my gf came downstairs so I drank a pint in two big chugs. I felt and looked like a cream filled donut lolol

This is how I prepare mine, right in the container. It likes to stick to the insides of containers, and I feel like I'm wasting that small amount and we can not have that! Hehe.
5 years

Hammertime44:
I�m doing a pint before bed every night. I empty two tables spoons with out and squirt some Hershey�s Chocolate syrup in there and give it a shake and drink. I always take two lactade pills with it to help. Always does the trick. Previously I had issues being too full to drink a whole pint, but did research and found apetamin at a local store. I give you all a fair warning. It�s makes you so soooooooooo hungry and you never feel full. So I take 10ml in the morning and 10ml at night before dinner. The past three days I�ve had 5800 to 6000 calories including the heavy cream. Since on it I�ve been able to down a pint no issues. Had to chug it last night before my gf came downstairs so I drank a pint in two big chugs. I felt and looked like a cream filled donut lolol

I was under the impression, that one needed a prescription for Apetamin?
I would love to try it, any evil feeders listening???
5 years

[quote]ILuvChubbyChix:
Folks take to it differently. I prefer to use it in cooking, or for "super milk" (heavy cream + half and half, 50/50).

Though one poster here got almost addicted to it. Claimed to gain about a foot in additional waist size in something like 2 months. But he also went way overboard, to the tune of 2 quarts a day. Most folks would never go quite that hard.

I would like to see some before-and-after pics. Were stretchmarks created as a result? Weight?
5 years

Consuming butter

Bicepsual:
Because white rice and white breads spike insulin, they efficiently pack on all of the heavy fats of the ghee onto the body. It's such a fattening diet.

The body doesn't actually need an insulin response to store dietary fat. I can show you a relevant study if you want.

boundandfeed:
Ghee is full of saturated fat, correct?
So maybe it's not the best for gaining compared to other fatteners?

becomingoverweight:
What's wrong with saturated fat?

Saturated fats (I thought), was the bad fat that clog arturies, that lead to a shortened life and death.
5 years

Consuming butter

boundandfeed:
I have a jar of Ghee, but what to do with it?

What foods do Indians use to get fat, reciepe? I'm not familiar with it.

Bicepsual:
Most Indian food, in layman's terms, are stews with butter (ghee) as a base that make a buttery gravy that's then put over rice or used to dip flatbread (naan) in. Even the flatbread is brushed in garlic butter to make some version of garlic bread.

Because white rice and white breads spike insulin, they efficiently pack on all of the heavy fats of the ghee onto the body. It's such a fattening diet.

Being your MERIKAN 🇺🇸, you should start with the most popular Indian dish in the states: good ol' Butter Chicken (Murgh Makhani). Not spicy at all nor has any intense indian spices. Very accessible for anyone and soooooo fattening, especially if you up the levels of ghee.

Thanks, now I need to learn how to make it, or find a local indian place.
Ghee is full of saturated fat, correct?
So maybe it's not the best for gaining compared to other fatteners?
5 years

Consuming butter

Bicepsual:
It's far more healthy than sugar. Sometimes I cringe seeing how heavy some posters here are in stuffing with sugar/chugging entire 2L of soda. Diabetes is no joke.

I live in a neighborhood that's predominantly Indian. They use clarified butter (Ghee) in EVERYTHING. And then combine it with carbs (rice, breads). And the wives are all ridiculously obese. Little butterballs walking around everywhere lol.

I have a jar of Ghee, but what to do with it?

What foods do Indians use to get fat, reciepe? I'm not familiar with it.
5 years

Stretch marks from bloating/inflating?

jtfwtf:
Absolutely! It would not be easy though, as you would have to keep your belly stretched far beyond your comfortable capacity for long periods of time to get them

Could you please be more specific?
5 years