Is it easier to gain weight as you become fatter

I'd say "kinda no". I've been stuck at 310-320 for a few years. I really want to gain a lot more weight, but I'm having trouble getting the weight to stick around.
4 years

Boobs

That's so hot. I'd live to be able to keep up a gain like that.
4 years

Boobs

nofbar:
Wow! About 83 pounds a year!

FattyAva:
Yeah, I just stuffed myself with junk food/gainer shakes and did literally nothing. And the result was double of myself.(almost 150 kg about a year ago)

Will you keep getting fatter?
4 years

Boobs

Wow! About 83 pounds a year!
4 years

Inflate till i explode

Not too long ago there was a news story about some metal shop workers goofing off. They stuck an air hose up one guy's butt and it killed him very gruesomely. So... don't do this.
4 years

Boobs

FattyAva:
Some people might experience boob growth during gaining weight, and I am one of the people that did, actually.

My bra size was about A when I was 17(that's when I started gaining), but now my boobs are at an E size, and it's so big for me, as my body is.

Manboobs, or just girl's boobs, it's okay, so can somebody tell stories about their boobs?

I've long wanted big boobs. As I grew from 135 pounds to 320 pounds, I now have almost-A.

I see in your profile you're 430 pounds. What was your weight when you started gaining?
4 years

New years

Indianabbw:
What are your gaining goals for the new year?

Get past 360 pounds
4 years

How to make heavy cream taste better.

Try Torani syrup for flavoring cream. It's like melted ice cream.
4 years

How to drink heavy cream?

Add Torani syrup to taste.
4 years

Medical induced weight gain?

Some antidepressants are well-known for causing weight gain. I'm not sure how much that helped me in getting fat. It was fluoxitine and risperdal for me. What were you taking?
4 years