Fetish/preference signs

fs_69_mailme:
You missed the heart in the center. I'm preparing additional badges to use as a suggestion.

The heart in the center seems superfluous. To me, the colors themselves in that order would suffice.
5 years

Moobs

I'd love to grow huge breasts... overflowing a d-cup bra.
5 years

Nasogastric tube

pinkmess:
Has anyone tried using an NGT? If so, would you recommend using it for a stuffing session?

Those are tricky and can be very dangerous if inserted improperly. I'm thinking it could be simpler to train yourself to "sword-swallow" until you can stick a hose down your throat with ease.
5 years

Fast food workers

I worked at a pizza place. There were usually mismakes lying around for anyone to eat and we got 50% off. Free drinks too. That's how I started to get fat.
5 years

Introverts and extroverts. which one are you

Very introverted. Crowds cause me pain.
5 years

Anime

nofbar:
I don't know. It was made in 1985. I noticed that Castlevania's art style is very similar.

equivalentexchange:
Interesting. Maybe that provided inspiration for the style of Castlevania, since they both deal with the same subject matter.

I'm fairly sure that was the case.
5 years

Divine fat

Some years ago there was some guy's webpage discussing how he used his own fatness and weight gain as a focus for working magic.
5 years

Nipples erect more as you gain

johnxyz:
Fat increases estrogen in males. That is why some of the men here have full size female breasts. If a male's nipples are sensitive like a female, the male is high in estrogen.

I wonder how much writing has been done on this. I would love to overflow D-cups.
5 years

Anime

nofbar:
Notice any similarities with Vampire Hunter D?

equivalentexchange:
I�ve never heard of that one. Is it on Netflix?

I don't know. It was made in 1985. I noticed that Castlevania's art style is very similar.
5 years

Anime

equivalentexchange:
Recently checked out Castlevania on Netflix. It�s actually surprisingly good.

Notice any similarities with Vampire Hunter D?
5 years