Halloween fancy dress

If you choose the police outfit, it would go well with a dozen or more donuts.
The box coud become part of your costume. Hehe!
6 years

Slowing walking pace, more restraining movements, body space changes, etc

I changed from shoe laces to velcro when it became to difficult to reach.
My work boots on the other hand, were pure torture. I would have to turn my foot on it's side to do up the lacing and elevate the foot, so I would not have to bend and reach over my stomach as much.

Any other feedes have to endure this, or seek assistance?
6 years

Fat cells 300+ #s

I have been drinking HC again, and I feel that I have re-inflated faster this time around. Is this just me?

Does it take less time to fill fat cells than it does to make new ones? I can "feel" my re-expansion. My fat centric areas seem to have refilled.
6 years

How to gain subcutaneous/soft fat?

MotoBelly:
HC will certain do it if you can muster it.

I like half and half myself, not quite as abrupt as HC.

whole milk will do it as well just a bit slower than the first two depending on how much you drink.

What do you mean by "abrupt", are you saying it would be fast?
6 years

Age and feederism

Why is it that most people on this board, are 20-30 years old (avg)?

There are very few of us "older" members, why is this?

Do they just lose interest in gaining pass middle age, or does health become more impacted by then?
6 years

Several men who have contacted seem serious about being immobile

Tigerlily33:
I have made no choices yet. It just amazes me that people are begging me to change their life forever. I wish I knew why men wanted this so bad and to a extreme that can never be undone

"Yes, it can never be undone", this part is so hot! It's a life changing commetment.
6 years

Recomend a blender!

"What ever you do make sure you keep a good grease cutting dish washing liquid on hand for those heavy cream extravaganzas, lol."

I feel like I'm missing out on potential calories when this happens.

Can anything be done to make clean-up easier? Have they made a non-stick version yet? Hehe.
6 years

Is there a point of no return? (my questions)

Does watching him struggle with the addional weight push your buttons?

How about the household chores, again does it give you pleasure, and feeling of a job well done?
6 years

Besides his or her birthday suit....

[b]lectraplayer:[/b

...speak of belts, where can I find some good elastic belts?[/quote]

Have you tried a military surplus store?

I remember having purchased a belt, that would stretch, and the buckle was completely adjustable. It had a pin that would slide and grab inside.
6 years