Difficulties of 300+ pound body and how can a partner help?

This is a good question. Could it be broken down by age and weight?
Whats to be expectd?
6 years

Upgrade the gainers section

MissPorker:
When I was more active, gainers were one of my favorite features on this site. It's always fun to hear about the progress other feedees and gainers are making and see the numbers rise. I think actually seeing the growth would help make people's gaining experiences even more interactive. Perhaps, in addition to weight, features can be added that allow users to keep track of measurements (arms, thighs, bellies, butts, busts, etc.) and post progress photos.

I will second this....
6 years

Easy meals for quick gaining

boundandfeed:
I have posted a number of times, in part to keep it active. Once a recipe is posted, there not much more than can be said. Only more recipes....

Once feedees and feeders have posted to me it becomes like a reference section, not unlike the others on here.

lectraplayer:
I guess we need to find a way to sticky it or something, since I'm finding squat.

I was thinking along the lines of a REF. Section. They would be searchable and indexed many different ways.
6 years

Recomend a blender!

How about a VitaMix? They have plenty of power and they are the same manufacture as Micky D's.

For a less expensive model, I would recommend the beehive, super simples, jist one switch. smiley. Off/On.
6 years

Easy meals for quick gaining

I have posted a number of times, in part to keep it active. Once a recipe is posted, there not much more than can be said. Only more recipes....

Once feedees and feeders have posted to me it becomes like a reference section, not unlike the others on here.
6 years

How do you deal with rashes between your legs? tips to avoid / soften it?

A+D ointment has helped me when I was in so much pain. It hurt to walk.
6 years

Any people here known or into messy eating?

Yes, but it's without trying to be messy.

Maybe an adult bib would help?
6 years

Cami's for older and sagging breasts

I was thinking (which can be dangerious), that a camisole would make for easier dressing when one has limited mobility.
6 years

Cami's for older and sagging breasts

Just curious how many wear a cami's
Do you wear them out or just around the house?

I personnely love the unrestrained breats of a cami. I would like to start a discussion on this topic.
6 years

How do you deal with rashes between your legs? tips to avoid / soften it?

Diaper ointment works wonders for me.

More you use the better, or it seems that way. It's a life saver. smiley
6 years