How are story views calculated?

There are several problems.

1. The view count seems to influence how high the likelihood is for more people to stumble upon the story (it will get a higher search ranking). So people might be incentivized to fake high views by placing a paperweight on the F5 button.

2. Multi-page stories are heavily favored by the algorithms. Besides this, it also increases viewer count, as each chapter adds another view to the statistics. Therefore breaking up a story into very short segments to have as many pages as possible, drastically increases visibility.

I can feel their effects in my own stories. My recent story has a relatively high amount of likes relative to the number of views (I tried to write in a more literary style, it seems people appreciate it - given they stumble upon it at all), while a few other stories posted in roughly the same time period have no grammar, no plot, but have a number of short chapters - and therefore have orders of magnitude more viewers - and have barely any likes. Still, they get much more visibility.

I guess it's also my fault for liking to write short, self-consistent stories, each with their own characters and themes, instead of a long one.
Sadly, these types of stores I like to write are HEAVILY discouraged by the algorithms.
4 years

Advice on subtlety

Take a look at the webcomic "Between Failures".

The author is a FA and does have some FA-related images in his deviantart account, there are several plump and a couple of obese people in the comic itself, sometimes their weights are commented upon, sometimes even in a positive manner, but still, the major plotlines don't center around their weights, and the whole webcomic itself has a large mainstream non-FA followership.
4 years

Consent and permission: where to draw the line?

The topic of secretly fattening someone, and the controversy around it, often appears on this forum. However, how do we even define it? There are many blurry cases between the two extremes of secret sabotage and signing a waiver before every meal.

Where do you draw the line between acceptable and not acceptable?

I'm listing them in order of increasing cooperation.

1. spiking their food with appetite enhancers and adding extra calories in secret, humiliating them to manipulate them to comfort-eat more.

2. encouraging without disclosure. Not adding any secret ingredients into their foods, just always having their favorite snacks lying around, inviting them to those restaurants where you know they can't resist eating a lot, persuading them to eat more, reassuring them that they can eat yet one portion more without worries.

3. enabling without disclosure. Similar to #2. just without the persuasion. If they don't want to eat more, then you don't persuade them. You still invite them to fattening places and offer a lot of food, but you don't keep persuading them if they don't want to eat more. You keep the snacks well stocked, but don't actively encourage them to eat them.

4. Limited disclosure. Similar behavior as above, but admitting that you like them as they are, being fat isn't that big of a problem, you accept them no matter what they weigh, you even enjoy them having some pudge, it looks really good on them.

5. Admitting you would like them to gain more weight.

6. Same as 5, but telling it's not just a preference but a strong sexual fetish.

7. Asking for consent before every single meal you offer.

Are there any in-between steps I missed? Where would you draw the line? I think 1 is flat out, 2 and 3 are a grey area and might be OK if they don't feel too miserable about their weight, 4 should be OK with maybe very rare exceptions depending on their personality, and 7 is over the top.
4 years

Parents reaction

ashlee:
Now I usually get a serious of questions… Should you be eating that? Shouldn't you be watching your diet a little more? What do you weight now? Do your clothes still fit? That kind of thing.

I always wondered how people felt when hearing such questions. Especially if they are turned on by their own weight gain. Do they also get turned on by such questions, or is gaining more private and these questions uncomfortable?
4 years

Are there any yo-yo gainers here?

I know of two interesting examples.

1. An SSBBW who was active on youtube (I haven't seen her in a while), she got so big she had difficulty walking, she then drops 100-150 pounds so she can gain it back. She likes gaining but she isn't into immobility. She is big enough that at her lowest she is still in SSBBW territory.

2. Someone I know in real life, she is not into feedersim (at least I don't know it) she just loves eating, she is barely a little plump in the summer, gains a lot of weight during the winter, then drops it all for the next summer. She's been doing it for years now.
4 years

Telling your partner about your fetish

How did you react, what did you tell her when she mentioned her weight? It seems she wants to know how you feel about it, otherwise she wouldn't ask?

If it's her who raises the topic there is nothing wrong with at least some light reassurance, that you don't mind, it doesn't bother you, you find it looks even good on her, and so on. That would be perfectly OK even if you weren't into feederism at all.
4 years

Giving birth while extremely obese

I've heard that extremely obese women have difficulties and dangers with giving birth, but I don't know how much it really matters.

Has any of you (or anyone you know) given birth to healthy children while being extremely obese? What weight/height/body proportion had the mother, and what were the biggest difficulties? I'm especially interested in at what level of fitness were you/she before pregnancy (able to run/walk/climb stairs)?
4 years

Is it immoral to feed someone who is not a feedee?

What about foodies? According to my experience they are much much more plentiful than outright feedees.

There are many who don't really want to gain weight but like to eat and accept that they gain weight as a price to be paid for being able to eat whatever they want. If they could get thinner by a magic spell they would accept it, but they don't want to give up food in order to lose weight.
4 years

Anyone into 'tomboyish' ssbbws?

Being a tomboy is more about behavior, fashion, style, hobbies and interests, not the size of breasts.

I know several women who are very tomboyish yet have large breasts, and also several who have a very feminine style yet have small breasts.
4 years

Chubby vs fat vs obese?

This question comes op almost every month.

I don't think BMI alone is all that useful, because people have different body shapes. BMI might classify someone with almost zero fat and a lot of muscle as "obese".

Here is a more detailed discussion where I tried to build up a classification system based on how the weight affects ones lifestyle>

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
4 years