Cleaning yourself

You can get a wiping wand from Amazon if you’re struggling to reach.
2 years

600 lb life

I love watching the show! Vanilla Hippo was on it, she lost a huge amount of weight. I do feel bad for these people though, since most of them didn’t want to get that big. I love watching the first half of the show, and even up to them getting the surgery because then you can see their huge bellies jiggle back and forth when the surgeons get them prepared for surgery.
2 years

Weight gain supplements

I use Naturade Weight Gain myself. It’s cheaper but with just the powder and whole milk there’s only 880 calories per four scoops in 2 1/2 cups. I’ve been thinking about using heavy whipping cream again, I was using it to gain but I think I over did it by mixing it with chocolate milk in the past. I’ve gained 5 lbs within the past week of using NWG mixed with whole milk, I drink two of them almost every day on top of eating high calorie foods. (I skipped two days since I didn’t want to over do it at first.)
2 years

Big fat hugs :)

My wife and I are both fat and I love feeling our bellies squished together when we hug!
2 years

Where on your body is the fattest?

My belly is definitely the biggest part of my body. smiley
2 years

Can't see your toes/feet

I definitely cannot see my toes anymore when I look directly down. xD I have to move my neck slightly forward to see them.
2 years

Weight gain shakes that does not upset the stomach

I've just started using Natureade's Weight Gain powder, I'm sure I'll be seeing results soon from it soon. You could substitute the dairy products with lactose free versions, here in the US we do have Silk branded HWC that's dairy free. It still has plenty of calories in it too. Like Munchies mentioned, there are plenty of recipes that don't use dairy products you can find. I wish you the best of luck on your weight gain journey!
2 years

Ball bellies

Eating foods high in sugar will cause visceral fat gains, giving you a ball belly. Eat junk food, drink beer and soda and you’ll be on your way to getting a round ball belly. Looks like you’re doing a good job already judging by your pictures! Keep it up!
2 years

What age did you discover you were into this

Honestly I remember watching a episode of Rugrats when I was about 4 or 5. Chuckie wishes he was never born in the episode, Angelica gets really fat in that episode and that single episode awoken this for me. Ever since that day, I wanted to be fat. It wasn’t until I was older that I started to gain weight and I became overweight, but unfortunately I was forced to lose the weight I did gain… Fast forward to 2010, I discovered this site and have been gaining off and on ever since.
2 years

Deathfeedism

To each their own I always say. I’m wanting to be fed until I can no longer be, but hey that’s just my thing. It’s their body, they should be able to do whatever with it. Just tell him you’re not into it and move on.
2 years