Short fatties

[b]
Short girls with huge bellies are the best šŸ™‚

This. So much this. My wife happens to fit this description perfectly. I am a very happy man šŸ˜
3 years

Why is obesity attractive to you?

For me, fat women are ridiculously sexy, I just love a big, soft body. But itā€™s not just that, itā€™s the mentality. Most women (and probably blokes) are so conditioned to want to be thin, and to see being overweight as some kind of moral failing.

A woman who doesnā€™t have that inbuilt sense of shame about being fat is, to me, ridiculously sexy. That ā€œfuck it, Iā€™m here to enjoy lifeā€ attitude, that kind of hedonism, makes me weak at the knees . Iā€™m very slim, whatever I eat I never put on weight, my hedonism takes the form of booze (less so these days), weed (more so these days) and riding very powerful motorcycles as fast as I can.

We are here for a good time, not a long time.
3 years

Single or double belly?

Double bellies donā€™t do as much for me as massive bloated single ones. All big bellies are good though!
3 years

Part of the body do you think most attractive being fat?

I just love apple shaped women. Really big ball belly (like a beer belly on a man), big very saggy tits, side boobs, flabby upper arms.

Perfection. šŸ˜
3 years

Belly or breasts

Both. Big, very saggy boobs resting on a big beach ball belly. Perfection.
4 years

And youā€™ve gotten older have you become less horny?

Nope. 54 and horny as a 16 year old. Canā€™t imagine ever being any different.
4 years

Buffet owner shocked

The ideal buffet date!
4 years

Obsessed with flab

Playing with and rubbing my wifeā€™s fat when Iā€™m stoned is one of my absolute favourite activities in my life!
5 years

Saggy tits

Another lover of saggy boobs here. The saggier and more stretch marks on them the better.
6 years

Favorite body part to show off in summer?

platex:
Fat women showing their flabby thighs is so arousing...and all that cellulite is such a turn-on.

But bra-less boobs cannot be surpassed for arousal...wish more women would go bra-less in public.
Seeing huge boobs flopping and wobbling and bouncing all over the place must be one of the most beautiful sights on planet earth.

Couldn't agree more!!
7 years
1234   loading