Fat language help

I actually write here and have a few. Calling something hedonistic or gluttonous is fun. I personally like plump as a word. Overfed, waddling, greedy, huge, heavy, gigantic, blimp/ballooning, growing and just plain fat. I also like comparisons in the form of metaphors. Blimp is an example of this but so is pig or cow. I have a few more I can probably scrape up but these are my favorites. Remember to tease their use to make them more impactful. Coming up behind your man and groping his belly first and teasing the idea without saying it will make the final reveal and phrase that much more powerful.
5 years

Looking for a living arrangement! [24/f/feeder/usa]

Wish I could help but cali is pretty expensive as it is. It'd be a fun fantasy to get a feeder roomate. I'll keep an eye out though.
5 years

Women fat makers

I would love to have any encouragement from the girls here
5 years

* location shout outs part 3*

California Orange County
5 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

24yo m here looking for female feeders and feedees. Not new to roleplay and have done some erotic writing. Open to pretty much any scenario with maybe an exception to gore and vote. Message me here or hit up my kik at Loopsnbloops
5 years

Mcdonalds fantasy

This sounds kind of fun how much in total would that all cost?
5 years

Anyone wanna speculate who the other dlc fighters for smash ultimate could be?

Rumor mill is Sora from KH and Steve from minecraft with some unknown two other characters. We know for a fact there will be a Square Enix character and a Microsoft character and these two are the most likely.
5 years

Exotic feederism fantasies

nofbar:
I adore stories of gorging on massive quantities of food and drink such that bellies and breasts swell up and burst out pants, shirts, bras, and undies.

I wish I coulld do that, but I can't get to the point of being truly stuffed, I get nauseated before then. I could, maybe, at a good buffet with lots of variety, but none are near me.

Fat bursting out of clothes magically or just being stuffed like normal. Is it just someone who goes too far at a buffet or is there magic/science involved that makes it go over the top?
5 years

Exotic feederism fantasies

I’d love to have here people suggest and talk about some exotic feederism ideas. I write for this site and have done stories such as “The Big Scoop” “Pavlovian Response” and “Paradise”. I want to write a new story and have a few ideas but I’d love to get ideas from everyone else here.

I find myself writing a lot about “society getting fat”. As in a community changes to accept feederism. I’ve found that I’m a bit bias towards these fantasies. Anything I see here that I like enough I’ll probably write about.

So ladies and gents what feederism fantasies are your favorite?
5 years
23456   loading