Gainers:does nagging diminish?

Nobody ever nagged me. Since I was told I had to lose for health reasons, my husband has been very supportive, but not nagging.
9 years

Little fred riding hood

How have you been?
I actually remember that one. I used to watch Rocky and Bull Winkle! Thanks for thinking of me!
10 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

A fantasy of mine...I eat so much that I get stuck in a booth. Then I have to be force fed until my belly breaks the booth...
12 years

Cookies are nommy yummy yum

Oreos. Double stuff oreos. Chocolate milk!!!
13 years

4 point restraint

I fantasize about this, only I am the one restrained and fed...
13 years

How much is it possible to eat in one day?

That Donna Simpson dinner is exactly what I do... in my fantasies. I really don't think it's possible in real life!!
13 years

Christmas fantasies, anyone??

I have been having my usual Christmas fantasies...

Making tons of Christmas cookies for a holiday festival and then eating them all.

Eating bowl after bowl of cookie dough and have it expand in my belly.

Riding with Santa on Christmas Eve and eating all the cookies for him.

Going to holiday parties and eating all the food on the buffet.

But then this year two new fantasies have popped into my head.

1. I am working at a store and they have ordered 100 fruit cakes. Since nobody likes fruit cake it's Christmas Eve and there are 98 fruit cakes left in stock. The manager says we can't throw them out, but can't leave until they're gone. I get mad and start to eat them. They are a bit stale and rock hard and very heavy. They land in my stomach and feel like bricks. I manage to swallow about 45 of the fruitcakes and lean back, rubbing my heavy swollen belly. My coworkers rub my tummy and begin to feed me the rest of the fruitcakes. I protest, but they keep shoving them in. Finally every fruit cake is gone into my belly. I am crying from the pressure inside. My belly is so big and heavy it rests on the floor and I can't move.

2. I buy a package of "Magic Elf Candy" guaranteed to "Tickle your tummy" I show my friends and we all think it's really cute. Later on I eat the whole package of candy at once. It doesn't taste like much and I am very disappointed. I forget about it until later on that night when we're all sitting around watching TV. There is a news story about Magic Elf Candy. They're interviewing several people with huge strange shaped bellies. "People who ate the candy have had a problem with elves forming inside their stomachs and building villages" the commentator announces. The video shows doctors examining the stomachs with the elves inside, singing, laughing and building homes. they show sonograms and x rays. "There is currently no way to safely remove the elves." the story ends. "Hey, isn't that the stuff you bought?" my friend asks. "You'd better throw it away!" I rub my belly carefully, "Too late, it's already in here."
Needless to say the elves begin working in my tummy...

Anybody else have some Christmas fantasies?
13 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

cykL wrote
in mine I'm lying on an oversized platter, on a giant thanks giving table. My feet are lightly bound like a turkeys, and my hands are hanging at the sides of my belly as theyre bound together across my growing gut. The huge table is filled with pies and hams, mashed potatoes, cornbread, collard greens, chicken, STUFFINg lol, and I'm lying in the middle of it. The tables got many guests and instead of them filling up their plates, they just take turns putting all the food on the table into me. As I lie on the platter I become enormous; looking more and more like a succulent entre.

I love this!!!
13 years
1234   loading