Some random fantasies...

Here's some of the stuff I fantasize about:
smileysmiley
Eating an entire buffet.
Eating a donut shop or bakery.
Eating the witch's house.
Eating a whole watermelon.
Winning a pie eating contest.
Being tied up and force fed huge amounts of food.
Eating lots of food that expands inside my my stomach.
Swallowing mentos by the dozens and drinking a big bottle of diet coke.
Eating a gingerbread village.
Eating ice cream straight from the soft serve machine

After any of the above:
People rubbing, poking, slapping and listening to my huge stuffed belly.
Being rushed to the hospital with my stomach towering above me on the stretcher.
Doctors being amazed at the amount of food inside my stomach and not knowing what to do about it.

Anybody else?? smiley
13 years

Belly slapping/spanking

I love to have my belly slapped, shaken, poked, etc... after I've stuffed myself silly. I get so aroused when my big fat belly groans and sloshes loudly. I also like it when the person slapping my belly feeds me some more and comments about what a good piggy I am! smiley
14 years

When stuffing, what is the strangest thing you have eaten?

I once ate (drank) a whole bowl of chocolate cake batter followed by a can of vanilla frosting. I wonder what would have happened if I had heated my stomach!
I've also eaten spoonfuls of dry Nesquick powder and drank lots of milk afterward.
14 years

Is it healthy to gain 5 lbs. within a week?

I've been known to gain five pounds in a weekend. Healthy? Probably not. Fun? You bet!!
14 years

Belly pop!

wat wrote
I don't but I recall a game back on the old stuffedonline site (god rest it's soul) where the girl will eventually pop if you miss enough questions. Can't seem to dig it up though..

Oh yes, the old stuffedonline site. How I loved that site!!!
14 years

Have you ever foud the fact you've gain weight embarrassing??

My sister and her family live out of state and only come home once or twice a year. One year I had gained a lot of weight and my belly was really huge. My sister kept patting my belly making comments. I was very embarrassed.
14 years

Belly punching?

I would like to be completely stuffed full and have my belly be punched, slapped and shaken so everyone could hear everything sloshing inside!
14 years

I ate half a pound of bacon today.

I love bacon!!! Every time I eat a lot of it, it makes me really thirsty and I drink so much that my stomach gets really bloated and it sloshes when I walk or sit in a rocking chair.
14 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Being force fed tons of fast food. Getting fatter and fatter while the people feeding me poked and slapped my huge rolling belly. They would tell me how piggish I am, all the while stuffing me more and more.
14 years
1234   loading