Can’t consistently eat enough to gain

I drink 600mls of double cream as we call it in the UK mixed equally with chocolate milk (3000 Calories). I have a chug every few hours to spread out out as much as possible. I'm now thinking of adding another 300 mls to help pile on a few more pounds
3 years

Can’t consistently eat enough to gain

I'm the same Zora, I'm not a foodie and stuffing myself just makes me feel sick. I'm using double cream mixed with chocolate milk. That gives me 3000 Calories a day and with a balanced diet on top of that I'm hitting 5000 calories. Ten days in and I've gained 8 pounds.

For the first 8 days I felt so full all the time it was really hard to eat meals. on day 9 this started to subside and I can easily eat my meals. I was going to stop after two weeks but love how tight my pants are getting.

It's been hard building up a tolerance to heavy cream and I'm worried if I stop I'll have to start all over again when I start another cycle. Should just keep going?
3 years

For those who started off skinny

Expatbhm:
Brian Regan has a bit about this that is very accurate. I notice my belly as it gradually affected the waist band of my boxers. First it bends a little, then in folds over once and pops right back up, and then it folds over and stays down.
. I've just started gaining using double cream for the last nine days and gained 7-8 pounds. This morning walking around in my boxers I bent over and when I stood up I heard a ping and it was the waste band popping back, I got so excited knowing that my belly is growing
3 years

Gomad diet (gallon of milk a day)

I found apetamin on eBay, cost me a lot of money but it works. I've never been a big eater but the last few days I've been stuffing my face. The drowsiness is no joke though
6 years

Second thaughts

I'm now about to start my weight gain Journey, I'd like to gain 20 pounds in the next month but worried what people will think. Did none of your friends notice your gain? Especially your wife? Can you hide 20 pounds by sucking your belly in?
6 years

I tried it for a couple of days but found it to much, I'll give heavy cream a try. I've just ordered some apetamin to help increase my appetite, I've heard good things about this product. Hopefully that will help me pile on the pounds
6 years

Has anyone tried this diet and how much weight did they gain in what period of time?
6 years