Recommendations for america

Hi all,

Ive gained 14lbs in two months and has brought me to 196lbs. Last time I was in America in April I gained 10lbs but this time I want to gain more and lots.

Im going to New York City and Orlando. Has anyone got any recommendations on restuarants where I can gain?

Orlando I know a few all you can eat buffets which I love. Is it best to go in slow so you dont fill up to quickly.

James
9 years

Pig farm

Hey all, Ive posted on here before, just wanted to say that the more I think about the more I wanted to actually turn into a pig. I keep reading stories and they make me so excited. I am gaining at the moment and gained something like 4 to 6 pounds which Im happy about and want to gain more.
9 years

Kidnapped, forced to be a pig?

Ive already posted on this page but I really want to do thos. Trying to stuff myself now without using my hands and just my mouth.
9 years

Kidnapped, forced to be a pig?

I would love that, wish someone could do that to me.

Ive already ate like a pig on all fours
9 years

Need help first date

Thank you Miss Thunder.

When we go to Colchester Zoo, its a meet up not a date. She is shy and wanted to do that before we have a date. I understand this. She did say if I wanted to bring anyone.

Im going to try not to be nervous but going to be very hard as I really want this to work.

I thought a buffet is a good idea, I asked here and she seemed to like it but wanted to ask other people aswell.
9 years

Need help first date

Hi Everyone,

I had a girl message me and add me as a favourite on a dating website. Ever since we have been talking everyday and it seems she likes her. I really like her and want to be with her even tho we havent met.

She lives in Colchester so bit of a long distance from mine to there 2 hours smiley but I want to make it work. She wants to do a meet up first, so I said Colchester Zoo and she is bringing a friend. Doesnt bother me as I just want to see her.

But after this we are having a date in London. I was thinking Water Margin at The o2. She is vegetarian but likes chinese which that is.

Is a all you can eat buffet a good idea for a first date?
Do we go to a vegetarian restaurant?
Where in London is good for a first date?

I am awful at dates, I get really nervous, always awkward silences. All I want to do is make her happy and impress her, help how to not make the date awful?

Ive told her about having a fat fetish, and she is fine with it. I told her I like seeing people gain weight, she said that she isnt happy doing that. I said I would never want you to, she is big and wants to lose a few stone.
9 years

Looking for girl in london

Hi I'm James, 22 living in North London.

I am looking for a relationship,I've never been in one or dated.

I'm on pof but not working and was wondering if anyone on here was interested. Most of the girls are slim or if they are big don't like it.

I’ve been told I’m caring, friendly, loyal and a typical Taurus. At heart I’m a big kid and love Disney and I that’s why I love to work with children.

Can’t live without music and football, I play video games, enjoy going concerts and want to travel the world after two amazing holidays but I was on my own. I’m looking for someone to go with. Ask to find out my dislikes.

Looking for someone who likes me for who I am. I do prefer bigger girls and who like it.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to a message from you, would love to find out more about you.

Ask for my BBM, ***, Instagram etc.
9 years

Pig farm

Thanks thinking of doing it for lunch
9 years

Pig farm

Whats the best food to eat, when eating like a pig
9 years

Omg so full & eat like a pig

First time since my holiday going to be doing it again, got 3 pieces of chicken and chips. Yum
9 years
1234   loading