Think i'm becoming a feedee. i'm scared.

Its more common than you think going from feeder to feedee. I went through a similar experience and have no regrets. It has been a lot of fun and very enjoyable gaining weight. You are at a cross road and well why not whats the worse thing that will happen.......you will get fat. Just go with it and more than likely you will enjoy it a lot.
2 years

Experimental gain?

I think a lot of people start out with a test like that. Its very common to do 10-20 pounds or a 10% increase in weight. Thats where I started was a 10% gain and I went from 155 to 175 and have still slowly been gaining Im around 190 now and no one has said anything. Honestly if they do then I would classify them as judgemental and kick them to the curb. The way I look at it is so what if you gain weight or love food its no different than being a car guy and spending lots of time on that hobby.
3 years

How to deal with a small appetite

One of the things I found that helped me increase my capacity was avoiding liquids while Im stuffing until I am full and then drinking something. I like soda and it helped stretch my stomach.
3 years

Fat feeder?

That could be a lot of fun. I think it would also be fun to have a fat feeder make it a goal to fatten the feedee until they are fatter.
3 years

Female feeders / admirers issue

well it depends on the person. Some want to dive straight into the fantasy part and not have much personal connection and others want to get to know a person first. It seems hardest part for a lot of people I have seen though is that they forget its another person and not an object. These are my observations I have noticed though
3 years

All the sponsor me lately everywhere

What is up with everyone in the gainers section all asking to be sponsored its getting a tad overboard. I miss the times where people shared their gains and inspired others instead of asking for money and sponsors. Its like a copy and paste lately of hey looking for a sponsor to help me reach my goal on most posts. Sorry to rant but I doubt its just be that is tired of seeing this
3 years

Stuffing tips

One thing it took me a while to learn is to avoid to many liquids until stuffed as it lets you be able to eat more. That's just what works for me though.
3 years

Serious hypnosis and other material?

Hypnosis can be a tricky one as you would have to be tested to see what works on you. Its not magic either so it has to be something you absolutely want and if there is any hesitation than it might not work. It also depends on how your mind works such as analytical or non analytical. I say give it a go and do some research on who is recommended in your area.
3 years

Scale numbers

That is normal for a lot of people. Another possible factor is loosing muscle and gaining fat which wouldn't be uncommon if you have been quarantined. Just keep working at it and enjoy the experience.
3 years

Arbitrary goals besides weight? what are yours?

I would like to have my gut hang out of some shirts and also outgrow them. Fairly simple goals
4 years
12345   loading