Wanting to get fat, but also wanting to get in shape

I also am always conflicted about getting really fat and geting back in shape. So, I mostly gain moderate amounts (is 30-70 lbs moderate?) and then lose it... then gain and lose. Lately its harder to lose and easier to gain, though.
1 year

Nyc meetup

as long as there is food smiley
1 year

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

I like both. Sometimes the contrast is a turn on because it shows just how much I let go, but other times I prefer fat just like me to indulge in mutual gluttony. Mmm, yes to everything.
3 years

Flaunting belly

Always at home, sometimes in public, depending who I am with and where I am. So liberating to let loose in public and the stares are exciting, but I won't do it around close friends and family.
3 years

What’s the most ice cream you’ve ever eaten

I am pretty sure I have eaten a whole gallon during the course of a day. In one sitting probably a little over a half gallon.
3 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
No. I wish.

2. Ate myself to sleep
Yes

3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
No

4. Stolen food because I'm just a piggy
No

5. Been called a fat name in public
Yes, but when I was young (and not actually that fat haha)

6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
Not strangers, but friends, family and acquaintances, yes.

7. Been fatter than my current weight
Yes

8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
Yes

9. Broken furniture because of my weight
No

10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
No

11. Fantasized about immobility
No

12. Ate until I threw up
No

13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
No

14. Posted nudes of myself online
No

15. Been fed online
No

16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
No

17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
No

18. Started rubbing my belly in public
Yes

19. Been called a pig
No

20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
No

21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
No
3 years

How does a double chin feel?

As I went from thin and fit to fat, I grew a double chin. It was a weird feeling like all of the sudden I had a cushion around my neck. Sometimes I'd feel it jiggle a little or move while chewing. Soft and fun really.
3 years

Bouncy saggy belly

Not me, except one time when I tried jogging and it bounced so much the pulling on my skin hurt a little. But my belly is not that huge yet
3 years

Anyone else trying to get fat and than just loose it all?

When I first gained 80 lbs I thought I would lose it. At first it worked out and I did lose most of the weight, but then I gained it all back quickly. Just felt hungry all the time and missed eating, stuffing, feeling fat. After that, I tried losing once again and dropped 60 lbs... but then gained it all back even more quickly. Now, here I am a fatty that cannot stop eating and being a fatty, haha. My fit days are over, even though I sometimes think about trying to get fit again.
3 years

Weight gaining.

I gained and lost... but then regained it all quickly, haha. Its sooo hard to keep weight off... I just get so hungry and fatten right back up.
4 years
12345   loading