Online feedee scammers?

I feel for you, I've been stung once. All of this was long before onlyfans and so on. Before I met my (now ex-feedee) wife, I made connections with three other girls over the time, and paid for some meals. I never expected anything in return, but it was lovely to be sent a picture of all the food they bought and the resultant belly. For one of them it was for extra fast food to help their gain. For another it was made clear from the start that part of the money would be used to keep the electricity on for her house and a few stuffings when she could. Again this was fine.

I had to take a pay cut at work and typically this was when I was stung. Offered to pay for someone's stuffing and came back later to find that they then wanted more money, which I didn't have and I was instantly blocked!

Thankfully this didn't happen when I met my wife, so there are some diamonds in the rough!
5 months

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
Not fed as that's not really my thing, but I've had food bought for me to stuff with.

2. Ate myself to sleep
Yes.

3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
No.

4. Stolen food because I'm just a piggy
Kinda. Whilst I've not stolen from a shop, I have eaten cake and sweets from office staff rooms I've worked in overnight.

5. Been called a fat name in public
Yes.

6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
No.

7. Been fatter than my current weight
Yes, and I'm trying so hard to get up there again.

8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
I've sent a button flying!

9. Broken furniture because of my weight
No.

10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
No.

11. Fantasized about immobility
Yes.

12. Ate until I threw up
Yes.

13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
Not quite. There is somewhere at work I can no longer access thanks to being twice the weight I was when I started there.

14. Posted nudes of myself online
Topless often.

15. Been fed online
No.

16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
Yes.

17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
Yes.

18. Started rubbing my belly in public
Always!

19. Been called a pig
No.

20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
Yes.

21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
Yes, and it was great, even though they won!
1 year

I’m really struggling with my calorie goal…

Thank you Ditzy and Munchies, I shall give this a go for a while!
1 year

CustardCream:
I think I have recently come to this conclusion about my gains. Any tips on how to build up to 13k a day please?!

Munchies:
Slowly build up to it. Eating high calories foods or maximizing your calories will only get you so far. You'll have the methodically stretch your stomach out.

However, you will not be able to eat 13k calories a day every day. Speaking from experience, you'll only be able to do it for a short span of time. Your body *will* force you to stop because the human body was never meant to be that full for that long.

My partner said that he felt like a pregnant fat hog the entire time. Moving is hard, your back hurts, and you get heart burn, and your digestive system will scream at you.

Thank you. I do get heart burn now and then, but thankfully it isn't constant. My digestion system can scream sometimes though. I thought I had overdone things with cream, as my body now seems to reject it, so there is no point drinking cream as it will go straight through me. I'm a slow eater which doesn't help I guess, as I will get the full signal and then have to slow right down.

Fingers crossed I can work on stretching my stomach slowly. I know I can eat more than I could a few years ago, but it isn't as much as I would like to!

At the moment, I am trying to have 4 meals a day rather than 3, and whilst I'm no saint, I do aim for at least 5 bits of fruit and veg a day.
1 year

I think I have recently come to this conclusion about my gains. Any tips on how to build up to 13k a day please?!
1 year

Fattening him up while watching my diet

I've always loved a strong woman's body after having a dream as a youngster that she fed me up to use me as her weights. I had to grow more to get her muscles bigger!
1 year

Weight gain goals for 2023?

Well since I ended up chasing the same 20lbs up and down the scale this year, I'll take any gain! I'd love to hit and stay at at least 250lbs though.
1 year

I am straight, yet turned on by the male gainers.

No_Limit_Soldier17:
I am not what sure what to say about this. I know I like women. I have always thought of myself as straight. However, I have seen pictures and videos of some male users and I can't help but feel turned on.

It's weird, because in my everyday life, I don't feel any attraction to guys. What is the deal?

You could have been describing me! I'm straight, but like you, some men turn me on like no girl can. In my case it is picturing me looking like them, rather than me looking at them, if that makes sense?

Some of the nicest compliments on my body have come from men, so I don't think we are alone at all. I'm finding it hard to gain at the moment as work is so active, but I can't tell you how nice it is to know someone had a climax because of your body.
1 year

Where did you meet your feedee/feeder?

I met my now wife on DeviantArt. I liked her drawings, She wanted to gain with a man that wanted be a BHM, so I messaged her...annd here we are almost 13 years later still together.
1 year

Adult nursing relationship

I loved the idea of getting fat from my wife's breasts, and she was up for it too. Sadly for many reasons, that idea was wiped off the cards for us.
1 year
12345   loading