Knees

Just a note on swimming, I can sure believe it’s the best exercise a larger person can do. My wife can swim like a fish and enjoys it immensely when she can find a good lake or reservoir in the summer. I can’t swim too well and just enjoy walking my around in water that doesn’t go over my head 😁
3 months

What is it about seeing a body growing large and soft?

Fanedfox:
I have gained thirty pounds in the last ten years, since retiring from the military reserves.
I love to look at my forty eight inch waist in the mirror in the smallest briefs I can fit into.
Couple this with having a BBW wife, five foot four and over two hundred pounds. She jiggles with every move she makes, just heaven.
Keep eating and gaining!

From one BBW hubby to another, it is indeed “the life.” 😁
3 months

Feederism and nudism (my experiences with both)

Good for you! My wife and I are and have been indoor nudists for a few years now, though we’ve had to start backing off it a bit since our little boy was born three years ago. We’re still less clothed inside our house far more often than most people. Nothing makes us smile more often than the sight of each other while nude :-)
3 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

I guess it goes hand in hand with larger figures to be into barefootedness and nudity in general? I wish it was legal in more places to go barefoot if you don’t want to make noise with flip-flops in the summer. I guess it’s not clean enough out there anyway, ha.
3 months

Eating pure butter

Admit I take a few extra slices off the knife when cooking, but indeed, you don’t want to eat too much butter at one time :-)
3 months

Cars for 400lb plus

My wife’s fit into her little Mitsu Mirage is getting tight, with her belly and waist only getting bigger in 2023. Anyone who reads our updates knows she’s been a big girl forever anyway, but she’s up to 340 beautiful pounds :-) She has to put the seat pretty far back now.
3 months

I'm going to be a supersized bride!

Congrats indeed!

My wife and went on Etsy for our rings when we were married more than six years ago. Kept costs down!

No shortage of help and options out there for plus-sized dresses :-) I’m sure you’ll find something! In our case, we had a conscientious enough sales lady hold onto the one she 1) could fit into at 320 pounds and 2) liked the style in the first place. Wifey is up to 340 now and likely can’t fit the thing anymore!
3 months

What is something that you’ve done to accommodate your growing lifestyle?

My wife uses a mix of powders and sprays for her “underfat” areas, like under her belly and middle rolls. Interestingly, her use of athletes foot sprays has worked to keep heat rashes to a minimum.
4 months

What is it about seeing a body growing large and soft?

For me, it’s just a certain comfort level and spirit of acceptance my wife and I have about it. A soft gentle love we have as we enjoy our soft, gentile bodies :-)
4 months

The fat rolls are forming... again.

SSBBW Summer:
I've been eating so much cheese I can literally feel more fat rolls coming through onto other fat rolls. Glorious cheese. 🙊

Nice :-) Favorite cheeses?
4 months
23456   loading