Latest generation of gainers..

Perhaps a realization there's guys out there who appreciate a truly womanly figure? It's true in my case. My gf is quite proud of her belly and hips smiley
9 years

Kelly clarkson!

Beyonce's caboose is classic, yes. But Clarkson rocks her full figure like no other smiley
9 years

Kelly clarkson!

I'm a classic rock and black-flag punk-funk guy like any self-respecting child of the 70s/80s, but I MUST give some props to Kelly Clarkson. Her sound isn't one that's gonna find its way onto my Pandora feed, but her confidence in her obviously full-figured, post-preg shape is SO refreshing for a celebrity. Had to give some love.

celebrity.***.com/the-insider/kelly-clarkson-dishes-body-confidence-194420699.html
9 years

I love women's apron bellies

My gf's apron belly is divine. She's easily a DDD and they hang nicely on a belly that's big and squishy smiley
9 years

Space it out or all at once?

Sexiest gains are over time. My gf had puberty and her first pregnancy basically back to back, then it stuck around.
9 years

Judgement from family at xmas?

It's good to hear a mostly confident lot of happy big people, judging from the comments. I'm grateful my family doesn't judge my choice of girlfriend. I'm currently in love with a sweet, confident, short, chubby girl and I really couldn't be happier. smiley
9 years

Puberty

Jhale wrote:
This is not what we should be talking about.

Did you know that our fat cells grow the most during puberty?

The amount of fat cells we have allows the growth of subcutaneous fat, which is located on areas beyond the stomach.

This means that if you got fat when you were in your teenage years, your body rounds out a lot more when gaining weight at lower levels. In fact, I believe this allows for people being able to gain higher weights easier and without complication.

I think people who gain slowly and/or regain eventually form the extra fat cells though, so you do not have to be lacking.

It happens differently for different people. Hence the share.
9 years

Quick question

Be as complimentary as possible. Can't go wrong with honey smiley
9 years

Puberty

I have to amend that to say she was fairly thin until about 12, since I've seen a few more pictures. But she's easily about 130 pounds heavier than that now, some 20 years later. I love her all the same, though smiley
9 years