How do you make your mind up with this kink

honestly there is no "making up your mind" I think. If you doubt whether or not you want to gain, then there's your answer. if you want to, you know.
3 months

Your fantasy, my pen: let's craft your dream story!

Hiccupx:
Yes, we do allow authors of premium stories to use AI, since it's just another tool in the box, like spelling or grammar checkers.

Grammar and spellcheck already existed long before mass-market access to AI.

AI isn't a grammar tool. It can only function by scraping existing writing created by other humans. Even if you clean it up after, it is still theft. It's not reinterpretation or meta or research. AI is theft of work. AI cannot exist without a reserve of existing material. That's literally how it works.

You're absolutely right that there is no shortcut to sincere creativity, but it's mutually exclusive to AI generated writing.
3 months

Weird pig fetish

OinkOinkPiggy:
Lately I’ve had this desire to roleplay as a pig… but not with humiliation or degradation. I want to be a pampered pet piggy whose owner/farmer praises her for how much food she eats and how big she’s becoming. I can’t find anything like this online; I can only find stuff where you’re insulted and that kind of thing is not fun for me.

Please tell me this isn’t that weird!

This isn't weird or uncommon at all!! There are LOTS of dom-types out there who are into this exact kind of play and content.

Heck, I'm the kind of sub who likes the more overt (not degrading) type of play and still love some fun praise, soft-dom, dumpling interaction thrown in.

If you're struggling to connect with others who can give you this experience, two things to consider:

1) interrogate *your* desires. This doesn't mean judge yourself for it, but get to the root of *why* they turn your crank so much. Such as is it the nurturing and care that appeals to you? Is it that someone else is doing the mental load of considering your diet? Are you a words of affirmation person and thrive on praise and compliments? All of the above? The motivation that underlies it can really help you have productive conversations with prospective doms and play partners!

2) Always important to remember that D/s is an *exchange* of trust - both parties should have an active interest in pleasing the other in ways they *both* find pleasurable (eg the common ground and overlap of what I mentioned in point 1). Lots of people think they are "doms" but are just abusive, fatphobic, toxic buttwipes. If you get the vibe that you aren't being heard or seen as a person, always nope out. Every time!
3 months

Share your dark fantasies

StoryEnjoyer:

Blackmail. You watch me over the next few months get bigger and bigger, taking progress pictures for you as I pack on pounds. It is one thing to gain weight, it is another for all my family and friends knowing it is my kink.

I Looooove blackmail stories. They do quite a number on me!
4 months

Exhausting

MessyEater:
I feel like the online community has changed a lot since FF began and perhaps the site needs to be more specific about what it is and perhaps even have a code of conduct.

every single site with membership on the planet has a TOS (essentially code of conduct, some are smart enough to label them clearly) and it doesn't mean anything at the end of the day when owners prioritize revenue over safety.

I'm not exaggerating when I say one day someone will be unalived because of the behavior that is *encouraged* by these sites collectively. Not one more than another another, they are all different and yet the result will be the same.

It's a systemic issue that starts from the outside in. It's patriarchy, misogyny, fatphobia, ableism, racism, etc., that people can and will gleefully engage in to get whatever they want, regardless of who it harms, and especially if they can do so without consequence (eg harassing, objectifying, impersonating, and profiting off of fat people).

that is to say, people gotta work on this stuff and handle it whenver they see it in real life outside of here and places like this.
4 months

Gaming

I'm mostly into indie horror (Phasmophobia, The Mortuary Assistant, Demonologist, etc) but have been playing Palia daily lol. I love the Sims and Tetris as well!
4 months

Feeder man looking for feedee piglets

just a heads up to anyone responding to this person - it's clearly fake/a bot/mulitple accounts as there are other nearly-identical posts on this forum. I already sent screenshots to the team to report it, but be discerning!!
4 months

People over/underestimating your weight

People guess my weight all the time to the point it's become a triggering thing and I refuse to even discuss it. If I could remove it entirely from my profile here, I would. I get told constantly I'm over/under what it's stated as and I'm shamed for it.

Everyone's body is built differently. Composition varies from one person to the next. You really have no way of knowing how accurate your guess is, and I find it so *weird* that people think they find attraction based on a number rather than physical (not dress) size, volume, composition, etc.
5 months

Plus size dating apps

It's surprisingly easy to get banned from Tinder. Haven't used OKC in awhile so I couldn't tell you on that front but if enough fatphobes/misogynists report your photos for being fake or something it happens in short order.
5 months
23456   loading