Struggling with regular eating

Not everyone has an appetite. There are plenty of people who simply don't enjoy eating or forget to. However it may be worth looking into another cause such as neurodivergence—people with ADHD for example often struggle with remembering to eat. You may also have nutritional deficiencies that suppress your appetite.

Munchies' tips above are also useful. Make do with what you've got. Make sure you are healthy first, then worry about gain. If you decide to consult with a professional, bear in mind that a "nutritionist" is not the same as a dietician. The latter are registered, certified professionals.
10 months

Chat glitches

Baker4BBW:
Chat is down for more than a day. The admin team should def reimburse those who pay for social and cannot use it.

I'm annoyed also, but it has not been down for more than a day. It glitched at 10pm PDT at the reset. That is when it went down. It's currently 4:45PM PDT, so it's been down for awhile, but not more than a day yet.

It is however in their best interest to get it up and running ASAP, especially for paying members. FF isn't cheap and bluntly, it's unacceptable that *a week ago* it was acknowledged that the chat application was out of date and it was allowed to fall into disrepair.
10 months

Chat glitches

It bugged out entirely at the reset last night. I'd noticed others mentioning the bugs during the week and I didn't have many of them at all, but yesterday it was pretty buggy for me and then right at the reset it just went poof.
10 months

Any good/cheap way to get bloated af

it may seem counterintuitive but a bit of food may help. I've had some incredible results when bloating with after after having some rice and steamed broccoli. it wasn't deliberate, I just got into... shenanigans not long after having dinner.
10 months

Make pm not based on reads but on send messages also for chat

yep, so then I have to go and look up their profile. and 83% of the time there is NO content.
10 months

Writing tips - a thread

hear hear for writing fanfic. The majority of conventional media we consume is already fanfiction. If someone wants to write professionally for TV or film, you have to basically write fanfic: be exceptionally good at working within the universe someone else created. Voice, scope, characterization, all of it.

So many turn their noses up at fanfic not realizing that most of what we watch and read is already. "Retellings" are fanfiction. The Lion King is fanfiction (what if Hamlet was set in Africa with talking lions?). Titanic is fanfiction.

Not to mention there are some absolutely incredible writers doing this for free and with barely any editing assistance out there. Much of the best writing I've encountered that sticks with me is fanfic.
10 months

Make pm not based on reads but on send messages also for chat

I was just thinking this same thing last night. It's really unfair given how the chat constantly shifts the user list that it's SO easy to mis-click and open a chat with someone you didn't want to talk to and/or is blocked and it still counts just by oepning it.

and the thing is that we've had this before. previous chat applications required explicit permission from the recipient to chat - they would sent a request that could be accepted or denied.
10 months

Random topics to foster body positivity and submissive weight gain

FattyHunter:
I recently selected a new submissive to serve me. She’s a foot shorter and very thick with large breasts and soft features. She’s currently in training as I’m her first true Dom and she’s hinting at becoming a little heavier…

Little does she know that I’m going to fatten her up to my standards.

Pretty sure you're describing something that can be a felony in several states.

This isn't "domination" this is abuse, assault, and food tampering.
10 months

Random topics to foster body positivity and submissive weight gain

FattyHunter:
Sometimes when I’m in a restaurant and notice a sexy fat woman with friends or a date at her table or the bar I won’t send her a drink anonymously, I send her a dessert!

Excuse me, *what*?! You send a random fat person *food* — a person you don't know anything about — because *you* get off on their fatness. That's not "positive" that's just fetishizing and inherently fatphobic. Not all fat people are fat because they eat a lot of food or even enjoy it. If you had done that to me in a bar I'd be humiliated and furious. And you wouldn't know because I'm a stranger.

Sending drinks to people is already a bit of a risk due to factors (maybe it *looks* like they're drinking but they're not for whatever reason, or they don't like the beverage you sent if you aren't sending the same one they'r drinking etc) but it's still generally the socially acceptable way to signal to someone you noticed them.
10 months
56789   loading