To small yet to big

Any other male feedees notice that it seems like most female feeders ether want there guys to be ex jocks and on the smaller side i.e just starting out or want pre built guys in 300 range anyone have any idea why that is cause it kinda sucks for non jocks/people in the middle
3 years

Estrogen and men fat distribution

julie_tv:
Thought I'd add my two penn'orth worth to this discussion. I wanted to grow some breasts but did not want any other side effect so decided to give pueraria mirifica a try. It's a natural herb that avoids all the side-effects and potential dangers of full-on HRT. For me it has worked out really well; I have gone from being virtually flat-chested to a B cup, I haven't suffered any penile shrinkage and, unfortunately, my body-hair growth has remained the same which means I have to regularly shave to keep smooth.

For those who just want to grow breasts and not change themselves in any other way I fully recommend the PM. I take two 500mg pills a day in the morning and it works for me

How long did it take
3 years

Weight gain regiments

zombiecas11:
Really the best ways to go about it with fast results is by using the weight gain shakes or taking supplements, but if you're opposed to using them drinking whole milk instead of lowfat or stuff like that is a pretty good way to pack on some poundage. Also dont drink anything before you eat, if you fill your stomach with water it leaves less room for food.
what kind of supplements
3 years

Gain with me

Just messaged you
4 years

Grandma is a feeeer

Baba Yaga:
Look at this goofball's timeline.

All his forum posts are "grandma fattening/feeding me"

Keep it to the stories section

I kinda gotta agree after having talked with him a bit that it's a bit farfetched given how our talks went
4 years

Really difficult to find a feeder

It's possible but tbh most feeders male and female only feed females as for males it's like hunting a unicorn and people know this that's why you see the few females who do feed others charge for their help which kinda defeats the purpose. That said you just gotta keep trying or offer to pay
4 years

Strange occurance

Means it was most likely a bot or a troll account
4 years
23456   loading