Horny as i gain

It's very very true for me as well. Just the thought of

Chubbybellygirl88:
some added inchs and numbers rising on the scale send me into a horny fat belly party

How about a new Update? I want to see you at 280 .300 and Ultimately at 320. Double your weight when you got chubby and realized you Liked it!
3 years

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

Thickgirl:
Definitely into contrast! I love the idea of someone skinny or someone fit enjoying my soft body. It’s super hot!

Have you hooked up with your FWB lately? That was a Hot story! You're 30 lbs fatter and sexier now
3 years

Tips for doing a 10k all day stuffing?

Drink a shake with ice cream. Heavy cream. Sweetened Condensed milk. Cake batter .Milk and Hershey's syrup.
You can get 6000 to 8000 calories from just the shake.Along with some breakfast foods and Pasta and bread and butter you will make 10000 with room to spare.
3 years

Gaining bbw wants a first time feeder

I have seen just few gains like yours.In every case what turned them onto gaining was an accidental gain of 5 to 15 lbs. Then maybe the next 20 were intentional but without experience usually took a couple months.Then it was full gainer/ feedee .
You're unique. At what point in the 80 lbs did you decide you wanted to be fat?
3 years

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

Newly chubbed:
I think it’s liberating to eat whatever I want and not care after years of strict dieting and exercising. I love looking at my belly and watching it get fatter and rounder. It’s fun to try on clothes that were once loose and to find that I can barely get them on. It’s also such a turn on and now I’m horny all the time , thinking about getting bigger and bigger and imagining how big I’ll look with another 50 lbs.

I wonder how much weight you have added since joining here. Many accidental gainers as yourself become full on gluttonous piggies after joining the site.I can just picture you at a party on Labor Day shocking anyone who hasn't seen you since the spring.Its like a scene from a weight gain fiction story but real life.
3 years

Question for gainers

LilRascl:
Personally, I’m a big fan of numbers when it comes to how I keep track of my gains! Little weight and belly measurement goals were a much bigger deal to me during my first 100lbs - to the point where I had to take a step back from weighing myself too often because anything other than an increase would bum me out more than I wanted it to.

Nowadays I still keep track of my weight and body measurements because I love that I have years of records tracking my growth. I may weigh myself a coupe times a week or more if I’m making an effort to fatten up, but I reserve taking my measurements for times when I think they will have changed/gone up.

The only real goal I got crazy about was my first goal to get from 200 to 265. Since then it’s been more like chasing the cravings I keep getting to gain another 10-20 lbs. at a time. I’ve achieved my goal of getting seriously fat so I don’t feel much need to use benchmarks anymore - I suppose I’ll just keep getting bigger for as long as I want to, or until some outside reason forces me to stop.

I have been a fan for years.I even won a video for the closest guess on your initial gain. Have you ever shared your measurements on here? I would think you have surpassed all the usual benchmarks. 30 inch thighs.50 inch belly hips and bust. I find it comforting that you are not stopping at 350.You write so well and I love reading what you have to say
3 years

Yo, can you stop making 90% of the stories premium content?

I've found nearly Zero Premium Stories when I was upgraded that were as good as the authors who post free. None of my absolute favorite authors post Premium. And I was recognized by FF as the most frequent reviewer of stories a few months ago. Trust me Figure.You are getting All the best stories for Free!
3 years

Booty growth

Jazzman:
Are You Kidding? Your entire whole body is Amazing. At least at your current 170 plateau anyway. You have Zero Issues Curiosity.

FigureBySnacks:
lol, I've just had it at 170 forever because I don't have a scale & that's the last I knew. I actually ordered one this week.

When you get the scale it will be interesting. My guess is you are much closer to 185 than 170. Looking absolutely Marvelous. Can't wait to read about 4 stuffing weekend with hubby coming up.
3 years

Booty growth

Jazzman:
Are You Kidding? Your entire whole body is Amazing. At least at your current 170 plateau anyway. You have Zero Issues Curiosity.

FigureBySnacks:
lol, I've just had it at 170 forever because I don't have a scale & that's the last I knew. I actually ordered one this week.

Snacks You're profile says 185
I was responding to Curiosity saying she had small boobs which I think is wrong. I like Both of you
3 years

Booty growth

ExpandingCuriosity:
Tbh a lot of it is going to come down to genetics. I was blessed with a booty, but have always been rather small in the boob department.
That said, any exercises that build your glutes are going to at least help you meet your potential. Squats are your friend

3 years
23456   loading