What do you enjoy about your fat

Chubbybellygirl88:
I enjoy playing with it. All the time. I also love measuring my fat stomach.

What's the seated measurement now Ms. Greedy Piggy? I say my guess is 53.5 .If you ever try my shake you'll be 55 in a day
4 years

Blocked users

Doesn't work.I am a Feeder.Blocked a female feeder in January who views me every other week
4 years

Face pics - do they make you seem more or less real?

Ditzy:
I do wonder why people are too scared to post a face pic.
They must be embarrassed to be here.
I mean you are an adult that likes fat so own up to it what can they do?
If a friend accidentally found out by seeing a pic of you here then he must be into fat as well or he wouldn't be here in the first place.

You're correct Ditzy.I have never been found out from here or the other sites. And yet I also know who is real or fake regardless of face pics. Lots of fakes on the gaining blogs.
4 years

The family that gains together stays together!

This will be very Interesting .Different starting points but similar interests and a family tie.I hope she is similar in her participation and approach.
4 years

Skinny fat

CurvyPiggy:
I always thought it was someone that was thin but had no muscle tone at all.

That is my understanding as well. It can be someone with a BMI in the "Normal" range but is flabby with a belly and love handles .Maybe fluffy Jiggly arms.
It's not generally considered a derogatory term. I have been seeing in self-descriptive terms in articles for years.
4 years

Stuffing tips!

In lieu of a blender you can get a little electric hand mixer at Walmart for around 10 bucks.
HWC and cake mix shakes are one of the best ways to gain.I have known of results that are about as good as it gets.
Another option is greater amounts of ice cream plus some 1 or 2 percent milk plus Sweetened Condensed milk for easier drinking
4 years

Economic ways to gain

enomalie:
I'm just starting, and I'm not sure where to begin. I also would rather be as economic about gaining as I can. What are some good suggestions?

White bread and butter. Very economical and fattening. Diligently eating 10 slices per day.Pancakes every morning.Lots of syrup and butter.Make them yourself. Shop for cookies and honeybuns or snack cakes at Dollar Tree Family Dollar and Dollar General. Also there are good deals at Walmart.Eat in the morning until you're stuffed to stretch your capacity.Get full right before bed and sleep and gain.
Also get the largest size coffee at convenience stores and mix it with tons of straight cream and flavored creamer .Almost half of the 24 ounce cup should be fattening cream and creamer.That can get you 700 calories if you mix it right.
Hope that helps.
4 years

Intentional gaining philosophies

LilRascl:
[quote]AskDrFeeder:
Can you think of any more? Which one are you?

2. Stage by stage -- you gain a certain amount and then re-evaluate, possibly stopping, possibly gaining more.

I started with an initial goal in mind of 265 lbs. because in my fantasies that was the number that correlated with the features I wanted my fat body to have, most of all being a belly hang. I was also comfortable enough with the thought of potentially one day actually being 265 lbs that I was free from any reality-based anxiety getting between me getting off to it.

I hit 265 in the summer of 2016, and I now currently weigh between 325-330. Every extra pound has been wanted and intentional, usually gained in 10-15lb increments over 3-5 months (when the stars of will, ability, and body fat cooperation all align). So yeah, 100% a 2!

I love the way you write.I remember that initial gain of 18 lbs like it was yesterday. I think I won a contest for closest guess if I recall correctly. Do you think you will ever post another picture now that you have gone to a new stage? Regardless I am always glad when you're here Hugs
4 years

Tricked into becoming a fat pig

Gaining for a Feeder can be a slippery slope.I remember when I reached 230 lbs on June 10th. It was almost tempting to let go and get to 250.At my age and with a few health problems I went the other direction and am back to 190 for the first time in 13 years.And being currently single probably made it an easier decision.In your situation and being younger I can see how it would be easy to let go.Keep us posted after the New Year.Great post!
4 years
34567   loading