How much weight did you gain last year?

feistyleo wrote
I gained 15 lbs in the last 3 months probably. Im hoping to gain another fifty at least this year!

Nice to see you here again! Did you make your 200 goal? I know it would have been pretty hard but I bet you made it ! If you make fifty more in 2010 you will simply continue to look Fabulous!smiley
14 years

How much did you gain last year?

littlemissidk wrote
i gained 13 pounds last year. 130-143. my short term goal is to be 155 by the end of january
12 pounds in 30 days!smiley
message me if you have good tips

I just looked back and realized that you gained 7 pounds in leass than three weeks. So 12 pounds in 30 days should be attainable with the same amount of effort. You'll just have to repeat your 5000 calorie days for a longer time period. Best of Luck. Oh and my tip is always the same two things. Doughnuts-and when you get tired of doughnuts or want to save some money-White Bread with plenty of butter on every slice.
14 years

X-mas party

CoopChick33 wrote
I have to say I'm loving this thread, 'cause I'm the biggest office perv. I've enjoyed all the scenarios everyone's shared so far. There's no good eye candy in my current work environment (drat).

I was the recipient of a little office holiday cheer, though. The other day I had to ask my boss for time off for an appointment..with a dentist..but before I got to that part, she blurted out, "are you a little pregnant?" And she said it to my belly, not my face. When I told her no she acted apologetic.

I've gotten that question several times, thanks to my particular shape, but it's always fun to hear.

Another salesman's customer had a nice ass and thick thighs plus big boobs. But her belly stuck straight out! The other salesman has been with Chevy for 41 years and had Never made the mistake he made with her-" Oh! You're expecting!" She said "No. I had a baby." Oh When he asked. "4 years ago." God did she look awesome hot!
14 years

X-mas party

We have two beautiful women at work who are nearly 20 years apart in age. They are both also 25-30 pounds heavier than a few years ago.And they also both go up and down 5-10 pounds throughout the year. But at this time of the year they have both reached their max or 2-3 pounds more.It makes it rough on me sometimes but I'd rather have them there as opposed to not.And since everyone knows my preferences I have to be very careful with how I phrase my compliments.smiley
14 years

Is anyone not trying to gain?

luvthatgut wrote
I'm def not trying to gain. I love fat on other people but not on me.

That said, I have gained since discovering this website.... what's up with that??!

You would surely not be the First. It seems to happen to quite few members here. I'm really enjoying your participation . You have a unique and interesting story.smiley
14 years

Women showing off belly in public

Tracii wrote
I can't hide the fact I'm fat so I like to wear tight clothes sometimes.
Maybe let a little belly peek out under my top.
Sure feels sexy doing it when an FA sends a glance my way.
Luvthatgut maybe you are feeling a bit of a loss not having a guy to fatten but cheer up you will find another.FWIW add some to your frame and watch the guys come running.

AMEN! smileysmileysmiley
14 years

How long does it take to gain 12 lbs...?

Re-Gaining lost weight is certainly almost always faster. But I had a lover who would torment me with re-gains and with very rapid new gains. But -there was one consistent fact with her. She had yo-yo'd at a 25 to 30 pound rate starting at her early teens. So she could gain 3 pounds a day for over a week -even new pounds. Her metabolism was shot. So in at least one person I've known on an intiment level-the answer is 3 to 4 days.
I just remembered something that I haven't thought about in 25 years. I played in a band job on trombone and there were two brothers playing tenor sax. They were big guys-6 foot and high 200's if not over the 300 mark. During a break one of them said that they had gained 12 and 14 pounds over the 4 day Thanksgiving weekend. I don't know if it was re-gain or a new record for each. I didn't ask because they were guys. They were good tenor players though-that much I know.
14 years