Giving into their desires...

Which stories would you recommend about women who don't want to be fat in real life, giving in to their sexual desire to gain weight?
4 years

Stories

Which forum on this site is the best one for asking about stories?
4 years

"searching for a story" thread

Hi, I'm looking for a story in which an overweight woman regrets telling her husband or boyfriend that the idea of her putting on weight turns her on.
5 years

Ffa/bhm videos

There's this one too: fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/videos/view.php

Anyone know of any others?
9 years

Ffa/bhm videos

Yeah, very loving smiley
9 years

Ffa/bhm videos

It is frustratingly difficult to find videos of FFAs with their BHM.

I recently found this one: &list=UU56hDAnNJBVTd8quO-eqAog

Does anyone know of any others?

~ Danny
9 years

Coming out - feeders & feedees

Hi all,

It wasn't till after high school that I came out as an FA, because we all know how judgmental people are :-/. I would like to hear from people who have come out about their feeder or feedee fetish, and what sort of responses they received...

~ Danny
9 years

Bbw commercials

Hi there,

I'm looking for links to two commercials - one is with a slightly-heavier-than-average-woman who uses a product and then perceives everyone on the beach as much fatter than herself, and the other is an Israeli commercial, in which BBWs are thought of as hot by the general male, making a thin woman very envious, but she sticks to low fat ice cream, just because it tastes so good.

Thanks in advance,

Danny
10 years

Bbw commercials

Hi there,

I'm looking for links to two commercials - one is with a slightly-heavier-than-average-woman who uses a product and then perceives everyone on the beach as much fatter than herself, and the other is an Israeli commercial, in which BBWs are thought of as hot by the general male, making a thin woman very envious, but she sticks to low fat ice cream, just because it tastes so good.

Thanks in advance,

Danny
10 years
34567   loading