Cellulite and stretch marks

I have changed my tastes during years....at first I was not enthusiastic about it, but now I like both cellulite and stretch marks. It s a consequence about a gain. You could not loving fatness and not loving body consequences like cellulite
1 year

Do you think it’s possible to find love with this fetish?

Everything is possible, but it s really really difficult. First thing it depends from where you live, then...how much closeted you are.
Nothing impossible, but very a few percent of success
2 years

What is your favourite roll?

All rolls lol! But back one is top!
2 years

Annoying things with the fetish

I agree with Ditzy...I'm here and on similar communities from a lot of times. Troubles are always the same, but today the thing I don't like more is seeing so many people wanting money and food by unknown people. Maybe there are a lot of men that are really jerk and bad people, but also lot of girls thinking that we are here to pay everything for nothing. However it remain the best community actually and hope Forum parts could be more rich with more people writing
2 years

First time seeing family/friends since ~35lb gain

That s one of best thread here actually! Lot of people stay away from family this year for quarantine...and had a dramatic weight gain change during it.
But it could be also the opposite. Come back seeing the family...and finding some of them lot fatter..? No?lol
3 years

Question for gainers

LilRascl:
Personally, I’m a big fan of numbers when it comes to how I keep track of my gains! Little weight and belly measurement goals were a much bigger deal to me during my first 100lbs - to the point where I had to take a step back from weighing myself too often because anything other than an increase would bum me out more than I wanted it to.

Nowadays I still keep track of my weight and body measurements because I love that I have years of records tracking my growth. I may weigh myself a coupe times a week or more if I’m making an effort to fatten up, but I reserve taking my measurements for times when I think they will have changed/gone up.

The only real goal I got crazy about was my first goal to get from 200 to 265. Since then it’s been more like chasing the cravings I keep getting to gain another 10-20 lbs. at a time. I’ve achieved my goal of getting seriously fat so I don’t feel much need to use benchmarks anymore - I suppose I’ll just keep getting bigger for as long as I want to, or until some outside reason forces me to stop.

U enjoyed your gain on a perfect way
And measuring is part of enjoying a gain
3 years

Thin to fat changes

FattyFat25:
I have started at 105 and currently at 132. I have gotten a lot of teasing and being told I am fat. It hasn’t been pleasant and makes me wonder if being thin was easier.

On the other hand I have never been so horny and I love that.

Kilos or pounds? U have written a lot of times u are over 200 pounds at least
3 years

Plumping up and clueless

Eheh...soon your friends will discover how hard is trying to lose weight...and quarantine is not stopping soon
4 years

Clothing help

and for a lot of people it will be the first time feeling heavier..and having trouble in clothes.
4 years

Clothing help

can t help you...but it' s a common new trouble...everyone in quarantene is becoming bigger!
4 years
23456   loading