Historic gluttons

I would add queen Anne en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne,_Queen_of_Great_Britain

Its very hard to find descriptions of her gluttonous lifestyle, but from readin Home by Bill Bryson, I learned that she got so fat that one of the first elevators in the world had to be built for her to get to the second floor of her castle.

-Sev
11 years

Overeating gene?

Lately I've been reading The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins and it got me wondering whether some of what this site represents has an actual evolutionary background.

Ever so slightly misused for that context, but still smiley

My hypothesis is as follows:

1) From the perspective of the survival of an individual, getting most benefit of available food might be a good enough compromise for temporarily lost agility and/or speed.

2) How genes might achieve this behaviour would be to simply cause individuals having the gene to get abnormal amount of pleasure from being full.

3) I also think there might be at least two genes involved. One for wanting to eat until overstuffed. A second one that basically stores all available calories as fat much more efficiently.

Of course I have no evidence to support this, but its a fun hypothesis anyway.

Thoughts?
11 years

Looking for a web designer

Hey,

not sure if this is the correct forum or appropriate, but I'm looking for someone with skills in graphics design and web site design (html and css) for a project.

I will naturally pay for a work well done.

Those interested please leave a reply here or send me a message.

-Sev
11 years

Would you use bitcoin?

I really hope end users for bitcoin will start to adopt it as well.

Because its distributed and not controlled by any single company, it avoids many many issues that are troublesome especially for merchants. Like payment processing time. Rollbacked transactions you have no control over. Getting the payment in a reasonable time etc.

Plus at least in some services the transaction fees are really huge and basically make real micropayments unfeasible.

Maybe providing both Paypal and Bitcoin and selling good cheaper with bitcoin might make more people use it.

And I think the currency has passed the experimental phase already. Its being used a lot all over the world right now and the exhange rate seems to be stabilizing as well.

I've also bought a few things with it and I love how you can use it like physical cash. Even if you don't buy anything illegal, its nice to know all your purchases aren't going to dozen databases for later use.
11 years

Would you use bitcoin?

(If you have no idea what Bitcoin is, read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin)

The reason I'm asking is because Bitcoin doesn't have transaction costs like credit cards and Paypal does. This means micropayments become feasible and quite easy to do.

Also Bitcoin has total anonymity. The seller nor buyer will know who the other person is. No more embarrassing credit card bill statements.

If people are open to this new method of payment, I think this site could also benefit from this and start to offer things like 24 hour gold memberships for people (like me) who are too busy to use this site enough to make a monthly subscription feasible.

-Sev
11 years

Unsure

As much as I love bigger women and especially bigger bellies, I always try to advocate this simple rule: do what makes you happy. Don't do anything just because it makes other people happy.

There's a few things you can try. Imagine your family accepted your size, whatever it might be. Or even broader scope: if there were no size acceptance issues in the world, would you prefer to be big - maybe even bigger than now?

If the answer is yes, then you'll just need to consider if you're willing to accept that some people will have issues with your size, and choose ignore them.

In my opinion you're very cute and I wouldn't mind seeing more of you if that's what you choose for yourself.

-Sev
12 years

When did you find out?

As with many others who are more on the feederism-side, I remember being strangely excited of anything that contained excess. I'm pretty sure this was when I was like 6 or 7 years old.

I started writing my first wg stories (with pen & paper) when I was 12. Also did a lot of drawings (what would be called morphs now).

Then in 1995 I got internet and found dims and feeder.com and knew I'm at home lol. Also then I got a name for what I am although it took many many years before I was willing to identify as a feeder because of then I didn't know that being a feeder doesn't mean you can't be a decent, caring person also.

So at least for me, this stuff is "built-in" lol
12 years

Are you a musician?

I used to do a lot of electronic music, but that doesn't really count as being a musician I guess. I play the piano enough to be able to compose.

I used to collaborate with musicians who played the stuff I wrote and arranged.

I wish I could have the time and peace required to do music again sometime though.
12 years

Marina mora

Not sure if its ok to post this here, but just wanted to share. She was miss Peru(?) in 2001 was was rail thin. Now she's a goddess..easily one of the most beautiful women I've seen. Too bad I don't understand one bit of what they say lol.

&feature=related
12 years

What book(s) are you reading right now?

Not reading per se, but I've gotten into audio books lately since I spend 3 hours a day driving a car.

My first audio book is Iliad and Odyssey lol. I decided I'll try to civilize myself while driving.

I'm 10 hours into "The bronze spear hit him near the nipple and went through. His oxhide armor clattered and he fell heavily to the ground".

15 hours to go.
12 years
12345   loading