Best suv for chubby folk

2018-2020 kia optima have good room. And being over six foot tall and near 500 pounds. you just figure on belly rub.
1 year

Too big to reach belly button?

Fatballfan:
Has anyone already gotten to the point you cannot reach your own belly button? Or is that always possible moving the far around?

I’ve seen pictures where people could reach around to the front of there belly. You gotta be a big one for that mile stone. Or short arms.
1 year

Stages of getting fat (body types)

I'm gonna say I am at 7. most booths are no go unless the table moves. Belly rubs the wheel in small cars. And not alot of stores carry 70 inch pants.
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

When i first started viewing eating as pleasure. I would get hard just from eating lunch. It took time to control it.
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

56.4 was 62.0 but lost some weight
1 year

Stuffing ideas

Spoop Skerry:
Cheap snack cakes and pop tarts. So sugary, so unfilling, at least until you're well and truly full.

Ayumi Orihime:
Pop tarts... great idea! And donuts, I want to see someone eat a box of 12 greasy still warm Krispy Kreme donuts!

I've done dozen donuts before
1 year

Big fat hugs :)

Depends. I have fairly long arms. last one I hugged they couldn't reach around me. So they held the sides of my belly and lied on my belly. Wile I leaned down to hug them. Quite a feeling
1 year

Male in northern wv panhandle looking for mate

42 year old male looking for his sole mate. And someone to enjoy this huge belly with.
1 year
23456   loading