Feedee regret

HRHB15:
Not really sure how you heard screaming.

Get
That
Checked

But the block feature here could definitely be a little sturdier. Feels like my office chair lately. A little squeaky under the weight.

But I hear no screaming from the chair so I think I am mentally sound.

Optimistic
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
Typical victim calling people buzzwords. šŸ˜‚

Sorry you donā€™t see it as a problem but it is in fact a problem.

Nyarlep:
I donā€™t see there being much of a response being needed to this besides the fact that itā€™s a comical self report. No wonder you canā€™t find women here šŸ¤£

HRHB15:
According to you I found oneā€¦ youā€™re not even on topic at this point because you came here to argue with me. Matter of fact, in all the years I have come and gone from this site, I think you may be the only person I have argued with. The main reason being because I have seen the whorish behavior with money destroying other sites and I hate to see people oblivious to it. The other being because you like to name call.

Saying your comment is derogatory isnā€™t name calling. If I was name calling I would direct the claim at you and not what you said. Semantics one would think but if I wanted to insult you I wouldā€™ve just called you a stupid cunt. I consider claiming bigotry as an insult a disgusting thing to do.
That said, I donā€™t normally pick fights either nor do I care for the financial over dating focus that many of these places have picked up but the proportional difference is largely just because harassment and poor behavior disincentives using these sites for other things. Pointing and screaming at the sex workers in particular though has some very disturbing context to it on the other hand so I found it quite objectionable.
+1 point for random comment implying transphobia. Good job proving me wrong.
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
Typical victim calling people buzzwords. šŸ˜‚

Sorry you donā€™t see it as a problem but it is in fact a problem.

I donā€™t see there being much of a response being needed to this besides, pointing out that itā€™s a comical self report. No wonder you canā€™t find women here šŸ¤£
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
Yeah, these money whores usually end up with a lot of regrets. Iā€™m honestly tired of encountering them.

Example #1 this is a complaint.
A weird misogynistic one at that
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
I never sad anything about regular women. Iā€™m not complaining about anything. But I also am not the one excusing the behavior.

I interpreted the main complaint as the ratio of people looking for money vs others.
There is nothing really inherently wrong with doing content creation if the one doing it deems it worth it and you were saying it was the ruination of websites such as this so likeā€¦ whatā€™s your point then?
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
I donā€™t know what other word there is for a woman who is sexually attracted to money and does anything for it. But I donā€™t make excuses or take up for them. They destroyed dating and theyā€™re destroying kink sites like this one.

Allow me to turn this view on its head. You wana know why people looking for finances seem like a majority? Because most of the normal gals looking for relationships get pushed away by the cavalcade of creepy fucking DMā€™s from guys with no respect for boundaries.
In reality itā€™s not even really a gender thing, itā€™s a shit behavior thing. If you wana complain at least try and take a wide view.
2 months

Wanting to be fat but the opposite sex?

I had very similar lurking feelings for a long time. Clues here and there, like envy over the appearance of those I was attracted to, severe body image issues, always hating my name but not knowing why and like the occasional fantasy here and there about becoming a girl. When I did get curious about trans media it really caught my eye as fascinating.

It can be fucking hard though, I donā€™t fit in neatly into any box and honestly kind of like being on a certain measure of the sliding scale of femininity instead of wanting to be a 1 to 1 biological female if I had my way. Like I want my appearance to be super feminine but like tomboyish mannerisms and no interest in bottom surgery. Itā€™s complicated, what finally made me understand is that people often say just to try a name and see how it feels and after a night where everything seemed to be collapsing around me I just said ā€œCiciā€ out loud and everything suddenly made sense.

Just like for the love of god donā€™t do what I did and break a girls heart in the process after spending far too long trying to convince myself I wasnā€™t trans.
3 months

Dobyou like chubby disabled people?

Nyarlep:
Honestly the question itself feels kind of disgusting.

Newenglander:
Disgusting how?

The question struck me more like the OP was gauging if a subject's disability combined with their obesity somehow enhanced their attractiveness.

I find female obesity attractive despite being well aware it typically doesn't coincide with optimal health.

Obesity is considered a disease which requires treatment by the medical community, therefore a fat admirer is looking positively on something the medical community sees as a problem.

For example, an acquaintance of mine gained well over 100 lbs during the pandemic. With a weight close to 400, she now lacks energy and developed sleep apnea, requiring a CPAP. Her lifestyle is very sedentary and I'd consider her partially disabled. This in no way makes me view her as any less attractive.

I meant this way if viewing disabled people. Disabled people are each their own individual person and the phrasing of the question felt kind of like dehumanizing. Was absolutely not referring to disabled people with my response.
3 months

Dobyou like chubby disabled people?

Honestly the question itself feels kind of disgusting.
3 months

Research for my stories

From my understanding from listening to a video of someone talking frankly about their onlyfans career and whatnot, even a subscription service which is more stable is incredibly volitile like + or - 50% pulling in like 5 grand a month from a couple thousand followers. That would be analogous to I would suspect be some of the major characters in our scene.

Something really important if you want to consider how the work is what someone is willing to do. Pictures, videos, personalized requests, in person meeting, going closer or further from your comfort zone to appease a request. I can say from personal reference with twitch this stuff can also be more work time than a 9-5 even especially when you are trying to grow your influence. Not to mention in our specific niche if you are inclined to absolutely balloon like mochii babii for example you can pull a pretty sizable crowd but that is very physically intense. Early to well established you also have to balance it with working a regular job (or managing earnings). Residual earnings also have a massive falloff and relevancy is lost quickly with inactivity.

That concludes my essay on why I gave up my second full time job of streaming.
4 months
12345   loading