Subcutaneous fat

exercise burns visceral fat at a higher ratio than subcutaneous fat, so eat at a caloric surplus but still do cardio for a soft body all around
2 years

How do you effectivly control and eliminate all visceral fat?

exercise burns visceral fat faster than subcutaneous.

exercise and eat at a surplus, this shit ain't hard
2 years

Subcutaneous fat

sucutaneous / visceral fat is gained at a 30/70 ish ratio from eating

and burned at the same ratio when exercising (including normal calorie burning)

if you want the typical "fat person" body with mostly subcutaneous fat, do cardio but eat at an caloric surplus

there are studies that have proven this in rats as well as humans but i'm too lazy to dig them up
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

my ex was 5'6" 190 lbs when we met. her favorite way to pleasure herself was from behind.

she was very bottom heavy and by the time she was 250, she wasn't able to anymore.

went up to 263 when we broke up. 3 year gain.
3 years

Funny stories of being caught indulging in your fetish

a few years back i had a new girlfriend who was open to this stuff, so we went to the grocery store to pick up some candy for after dinner.

while we were choosing candy, two of our friends (a couple) come up and say hi to us. it was a really awkward shift in my head from "what am i gonna fatten you up with smiley" to "oh, hey, what are you guys up to, we're just about to have a uhh movie night?"
3 years

Gaining more than you intended

My ex was 190 when we met, her limit was 230. Ended up getting to 263 and began to get really turned on by her fat.
4 years

How to gain sat and lose vat

best way to have more subcutaneous and less visceral is EXERCISE.

caloric excess results in roughly 70% visceral and 30% subcutaneous

burning calories through physical activity burns roughly 70% visceral and 30% subcutaneous.

it is soooo easy to out-eat exercise and by eating at a caloric surplus, you'll be gaining both, and then with exercise burning most of the visceral fat. this is why so many thin gainers just look pregnant, because they don't bother and just get a ton of hard belly fat. also the reason why the traditional "fat chick" body is common in people who gain slowly over years is the gradual burning of calories (i.e. visceral fat) in small amounts through they're every day living.

also it makes you feel better and effectively nullifies every health issue brought on by body fat.
4 years

Anyone else turned off by partner exercising?

exercise is one of the most important parts of being a feedee.

no exercise may bring on weight slightly faster (you can't out-exercise a fattening diet) but they'll just look pregnant as all the fat is visceral.

if you want your feedee to have a "fat chick" body rather than thin arms/legs/face and a big hard belly, encourage a good amount of cardio. it'll probably make them live longer and not hate life while they're at it.
5 years

Did you admit that you are into "feederism" and went wrong?

I'm the most insecure person ever, but I have at least 3 close female friends that know about my feeder fetish. One thinks its interesting and doesn't mind, one thinks I'm too paranoid about it and doesn't mind, and one thinks it's a really cute idea.

Most of my friends have picked up on my preference for big girls and don't give a shit. I know the fetish doesn't have the best reputation, but people that know the real you are a lot more open minded about this shit than we give credit.
5 years
123   loading