Reducing sweating

I don't know how you can be into super fat bodies and NOT be into sweat. My girl's folds are constantly wet and it's the hottest thing ever
1 year

Is everything getting bigger ?

Lots of good points here! I think another important thing to consider here is the industry is still pretty new. In the 90's there was literally only one SSBBW: Teighlor. And then a whole generation of super fats saw her and was like, "oh damn, that's a thing you can do?" and some of them did it. And now the people in that group who have done it have inspired a new group, and so on. Until now, where almost any SSBBW / USSBBW has been able to look at super fat content and go "oh look at that, you can have a whole career being fat as fuck, cool".
1 year

Want to get your opinion on that

Never hurts to reach out. This reminds me of how I had a little kid crush on the fattest girl in class in 1st grade. She smelled strongly of BO and I once got dared by the cool kids to touch her butt and sit next to her, and I did lol. We kinda became friends and played video games together briefly. Her smell stuck to my couch for like a week after she was at my house and I remember being so obsessed with her smell. And then she moved away and went to a different school and we never saw each other again. A few years after graduating high school I reached out to her on Facebook and said I had a huge crush on her, and she said she had one too. We went to a few movies together and I put my arm around her and she burped a lot. We didn't end up dating as she was getting over a bad breakup at the time, but it was a very nice experience to share. And keep in mind this was from someone back in 1st grade! If your connection was in high school that's WAY more relevant.
1 year

Deathfeedism

I haven't heard anyone mention this but this is mostly a role-play experience. My partner is actually losing weight but when we're having sex we like to talk about how I'm gonna make her 700lbs and immobile. It's kind of like how most people into CNC don't actually want to be raped.
1 year

My dream is to get extremely obese!

There's people out there who swear by heavy cream and avoiding sugars and beer. But, yeah.... sadly, most of that stuff is decided by genetics. It sucks! The only sure fire way I've ever found to radically increase the softness of someone's fat, is to gain a massive amount of weight and then lose a lot of weight. Picture a deflated balloon. Or melting ice cream. That's the closest you can get. All in all it's a super unappreciated look in the gainer commuinty. Apple shaped bodies can even turn pear shaped if they lose weight differently than they gain
1 year

Superobese travels

Louiefat:
Southwest airlines gives super fats an extra seat for free

NYCBellyBlimp:
Good 411. Though some feel Southwest/Spirit Airlines are literally a Greyhound Bus with wings.

Yeah I hear a lot of people hate on Southwest but honestly unless you're flying first class or a private jet, I don't get it. You get a free seat as a fatty, you get TWO carry ons with a 50lb weight limit for free, and you can change your flight date and time and location an unlimited amount of times before your flight date for literally NO charge. Half the time I fly with these guys the plane is half full and I get an entire row to myself. It's bonkers how much better this airline is when the other airlines are charging you a fee for every time you flush the toilet and a tenner for a dixie cup of water
1 year

Superobese travels

Southwest airlines gives super fats an extra seat for free
1 year

Face fat

I think gaining and losing weight might help with this. Some people tend to gain weight in their butt and thighs and belly first and then lose weight in their face and arms and boobs first. Enough cycles of this and you may even have some collar bones showing but still be in the ssbbw category

but like what others said, this is still a genetic thing.... but it's a *different* genetic thing that might be applicable if you don't naturally gain in this way
1 year

Being bedbound

CatgirlEva:
It’s definitely out of morbid curiosity, but I kind of want to experience being bedbound. Just to see what it’s like.

Tigerlily33:
Your not ready for that… yet

OP's imagination is probably realer than your posts will ever be, so, OP is ready enough as far as any of us are concerned
1 year

I want to retire and become huge

Fatty2022:
im 22 and still in college, didnt even start a job and already wanna retire and just become a fat housewife 😂

Bigwideland:
Men do not get that option. Sigh.

Meh, only mostly true if you refuse to date other men. Otherwise, yes, mostly true. With the 1 in a billion exception of people like my girlfriend, haha, of which there's like 8 people like her
1 year
12345   loading