*post all shake recipes here*

Has anyone ever added any sticks of butter to their shakes? If you have, how did it work out?
4 months

Skin feels super soft and warm

Very interesting. Thank you for the information! smiley
1 year

Belly warmness?

Thank you! Just wanted to make sure. It feels great especially during this time of the year. Looking forward to another shake tonight. smiley
1 year

Belly warmness?

I have the same feeling too. I’m curious
1 year

Skin feels super soft and warm

I’ve been binging the last few days on heavy cream, canola oil, and ice cream. I noticed I finally grew my first fat roll on my tummy. It feels super soft and really warm. Is this a normal feeling to get when gaining? I love the smoothness of the skin
1 year

All fat accepting?

Due to my FF experiences, I enjoy the larger women on this website. They're kind, cute, and beautiful. Obviously, I'm very thin. However, I've always been attracted to larger women. I prefer a BBW over a skinny women any day. smiley
9 years

I want to gain weight.

Personally, I always wanted to gain weight. Currently, I weigh 120 lbs. I have an extraordinary high metabolism. I've weighed 120 lbs for many years. As of now, I'm nearly 22 years old. I wish to become 250-300 lbs. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should gain weight fast?
During the night, should I eat large meals and deserts? What do you recommend to eat? Please name the foods that contain fat that you personally use for your benefit. Should I eat lots of twinkes, donuts, and ice cream? As I said before, my metabolism has enabled me from gaining weight and I'll DO ANYTHING to become fat/ obese. If you haven't already noticed, I've had a fat fetish ever since I could remember. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
10 years