Year long weight control contract with a feedee

Just finished a year long weight control with a feedee. We met on fet life but she also had an account on here.

We started to date but then realized we weren't an ideal match. But we would still see each other from time to time to break bread. It was during one of these meals where I told her that I had controlled a girls weight once but that it was only for a brief time and that I'd love to do it for a year or longer. She was really excited about he idea of having her weight controlled and every time we would talk she would bring it up. One night I finally asked her if she wanted to do it. She said that she did and the next night she came over and we agreed on the terms.

The terms were that I was to have 100% control over her weight for one year. She could not back out of it. I would decide how much she ate and how often. We lived only 15 minutes from each other Which made it really easy anytime I wanted to take her out to eat.

She is 5'5 and at the beginning she was 180 lbs. She was chubby with a pear shaped body. She had never been over 180 before.

I immediately put her on a 3500 calorie a day diet. I told her she could eat what she wanted when she was not around me but it had to add up to 3500. On top of that I would take her out to eat three nights a week. We mostly went to eat fast food. For instance one night I texted her at 10 pm and asked if she wanted to go eat. We went to Wendy's and I stuffed her with burgers and fries. Then on the way back to her apartment we stopped at a supermarket and I got a box of ice cream sandwiches. I told her they had to be gone by the next night when I would come over with dinner.

After two months she was 195 lbs. By the fourth month she 210 lbs and it was really starting to set in that she was going to get really fat, something she had long thought about, but never really had the courage to go through with it.

By eight months she was 245 lbs and the changes in her body were pretty significant. She got fat thunder thighs, and her hips widened. Her ass got big and dimply and her belly formed into rolls with a thick tire of fat that hung over her waist. When she put on jeans she tucked her fat tire into them. When she walked in the nude the fat on her hips shook up and down. She had no complaints about how fat she was getting. It turned her in immensely. Her only complaint was the expense of buying new clothes. Eventually she just started wearing baggy jumpsuits and stretchy stuff.

At 10 months she was 263 lbs. I knew I only had two months to go and that 300 was a possibility but I really wanted to see her hit 280 lbs that would be 100 in a year.

She was getting really embarrassed by how fat she was getting and there were times where I know she tried to eat less. But the last few months I was always bringing her food and at the two month left mark I started to make her chug down high calorie shakes.

By the end up of the contract she was 275 lbs. she was ridiculous jiggly and fat all over. She developed a double chin and flabby upper arms and her stomach aproned. When she sat down she had a fat spread that took up more space.

I asked her if she wanted to go another year. She declined and said she was going to lose the weight. The first couple months after the contract ended she dropped like 15 lbs. But since then the weight has packed back on. The eating habits I made her develop have stuck with her. She can't resist late night fast food runs, pints of Ben and jerrys, iced lattes etc.

After this experience there is nothing more intoxicatingly than watching a slightly chubby girl become a fat porker.

If I'd o this again with another willing participant I'm going to insist on two years.
7 years

Secretly fattened

why use deception and other extremes? Women are easy to get fat naturally.
8 years

I've forced women i've talked to online to get fat. ama

famumbai:
What's the biggest gain that you've been able to induce in somebody?
Have you ever noticed a change in the personality of the gainer as well?

A girl that is 5'3 and went from 140 to 250 pounds. She was barely chubby at 140 and become a total porker by 250. Thunder thighs, a big jiggly ass, big spare tire on her gut and a double chin.

Good question about the change in personality. Once they go from average weight to chunky and then fat they seem to get more submissive at each stage.
8 years

OniGumo:
As this is solely online I'm pretty sure all this can be is "forced" gaining (heavy on the air quotes)

Which is totally fine, and sort of falls into sub/Dom anyway.

What people are objecting to is the wording not the act I guess. In real life, with actual forced gaining, it would be a terrible thing to do and an egregious abuse of trust. But if it's agreed on between consenting adults then there's nothing wrong with it.

True. I should have used a more tame word like "made" or "told". But, I think people who are into the dom/sub side of fetish got the jist of what I meant.

I agree with you about real force feeding.
8 years

AMA= Ask me anything.

What the title says. These have been strictly online relationships. I tell women if they want to continue to talk to me they have to get fat. Most women decide not to go through with it. Two did and boy did they pile on the weight.
8 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

I made a live in girlfriend eat twice as much as me every time we ate together. If I had a plate of pasta, she would have two. If I had a cheeseburger, fries and coke for lunch she would have two cheeseburgers, two fries, two cokes etc. You get the idea.

She went through clothes so fast. One day her size 12's fit her, a month later she is bursting out of them. Her size 14's would be a little loose but a month and a half later and her fat would be straining every last seam.
8 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

I've never physically forced a woman to eat.

But, I've verbally forced women to get fat. Which, if you think about it, when it is properly executed, it is a much more controlling situation. Telling someone they must eat X amount and that they must get fat and them doing it because they feel compelled to by you, is a bit like forcefeeding.
8 years

A fat experience

(the person in question has allowed me to share the details of several of our encounters as long as she can keep her anonymity. I shall refer to her as M)

I met M on FF. She lived fairly close and we decided to hang out and get to know each other. I say hang out rather than a "date" because it was very informal. She was new in town and wanted to know where to get a good burger. So I took her to a couple places. This was after us chatting for a couple months and talking on the phone.

When I met M I would describe her as being on the brink of being chubby. She's 5' 5 and was 160 lbs with a curvy body type. A bit of a pot belly strained against her t-shirt and when she would lift her arms her shirt would rise to expose her semi-flabby stomach. She had nice curvy hips as well.

The first time we went to In N Out Burger because she had never been before. We both got a double-double, fries, and a coke. After we finished she said she wanted another. So she did, and she put it away with ease. The girl could eat. Was she trying to get fat? Maybe was her answer.

We had some frank discussions and I told her what I was into. I told her if we went out that I would try to pack a helluva lot of weight on her, that I would tease her for it, that I would make her work-out, and that failed work-outs would result in even more pounds piling on her. That I was dominant. That if we entered into a dom/sub relationship I would control her weight for a year then reassess (i.e allow her to back out if she wanted or re-up for another year).

She was into it all. She would say so over text or PM. In person she was always a little more coy.

Then we lost touch. I tried reaching out to her a couple times but never heard back. This happens sometimes in this lifestyle. So, I moved on.

Three years passed and I got a text from M. Her text said, "want to tease me?" "Why?" I asked. "Because I got fat" she said.

I never hold grudges when it comes to this lifestyle. I wasn't mad that she split without saying a word. So I agreed to meet up.

Yeah, she got fat. She filled out everywhere. Her stomach roll hung over her belt. Her hips were wide and fat and her butt was big. At first glance i thought that there was some serious padding going on with her ass but I would learn later that, nope, it was just a really ***. I would also learn later that she had got up to 250 lbs.

Through several of our conversations I came to realize what turned her on so much about weight gain was not only the aesthetics of fat but how embarrassing for her it was to get fat and have it pointed out in a demonstrative way. So, I figured I owed it to her to give her what she wanted. So when I saw her I said, "Daaaaaamn M, look at the size of you, you've porked yourself right up!" Well, as God as my witness I think I made the girl orgasm right then and there.

M is what I call a denialist. What I mean is, you could say to her, "Damn you got fat" and her response would be a cheeky, "You jerk! No I haven't." But, it's obvious that she's gotten fat. Her denying it is part of the game. She wants you to come right back at her, lift up her shirt, squeeze her chunky fat, jiggle her ass, grab her fat hips and then say demonstratively," Oh, yes you have fat girl, and if you deny it again I'm getting you on the scale."

I could have gotten M very very fat. And I would have. But she never could fully embrace the idea and never gave the go ahead.
9 years

Unwelcome pic comments: rant

I think its wrong to tease a woman that doesn't want to be teased. I applaud the OP for bringing this issue to light and I say (in my best Shakespearean English) "have at thee villain!" to any scoundrel that dares to tread in this manner.
9 years

I'm sharing a bad experience.

What Lady Ejkua said. He couldn't get it up because of the alcohol (alcohol inhibits testosterone production). He's a total loser for saying it was because he doesn't like fat girls. OF COURSE he likes fat girls. He's just a stupid twerp that was ashamed he couldn't perform.
9 years
12345   loading