Female feeder wants a pig to fatten

PiggyOwner:
Looking for someone to encourage to get huge for me. All done online. I enjoy pushing a fatty to their limits. I don’t however pay for food. I have Kik for better communication

I think you won't have problem finding someone to encourage, pretty much all feedees\gainers would like that
5 months

Double belly/belly with rolls or huge beach ball belly?

Soft belly! If it's double even better 😍
1 year

* location shout outs part 3*

I have just moved to Copenhagen, Denmark!
1 year

Fat boy humiliation

I went to a family trip last month and every time I wasn't wearing a t-shirt i was so ashamed of my stretch marks and giggly hips.. they all commented about my new weight and then talked about diet
2 years

Dominant slob feedee and feeder slave fantasy

princealex:
I was wondering if anyone else has similar fantasy?

I want to gradually become a slave for someone who gets lazier and lazier as I start to do everything for him. I want him to keep me in a cage when he's not getting me to clean the house/ bring him food/ wash him, and to not be allowed to speak, leave, or behave like anything besides a slave purely for his convenience.

I like the idea of doing everything from brushing his teeth to being his (TW: piss/scat) toilet, so he never has to move and consequently gains until eventually he's immobile.

Anyone have similar fantasies? It's very hard to find content for this type of thing, since most feeders like to be dominant.

I do mostly have dominant fantasies, but this one has been coming up more and more recently.

Omg this!! I really love fantasies like this one
3 years

My little feedee

Sally345:
My new boyfriend got stuck with me in lockdown so I started to fatten him up, after opening up to him he confidently carried on letting me fatten him up

He's so lucky!
3 years

I’m young and fit and i’m looking for a dom feedee

It sounds interesting.. Kik me: deundis
4 years
12   loading