Stories not loading

Is there a reason why some stories are not loading when you click on them but others are? Got my preferences listed to recently updated, and a few that have just been updated with a new chapter aren't loading the story at all
10 months

Small heart attack

It wont be long little fatty, before your body pins you to your bed, your fat overflowing, and you are hooked up to a breathing machine and heart monitor so you can actually see when your first real heart attack hits your young and overclogged heart, you wont even be 25, but you will be pushing close to half a ton I reckon
3 years

850lb death feedest

Pretty sure you're not going to be a long term feedee with how big you already are smiley
3 years

Death feedists

Wanttomakeyoufatter:
How do you know if you're a death feedist? I think I might be a death feedist? Cause it's such a turn on for me knowing that someone is immobile and wanting to get bigger dispite the health risks involved. Does that make me a death feedist or nah?

I wouldn't really count that as been into death feedism. A lot of feeders want to see their feedee get fatter despite the health risks. But to really be a death feedism it's about wanting to actually fatten your feedee up knowing that it's not just ruining their health but that you are actively feeding them to death. You want to see them glut themselves and eat themself into an oversized grave
4 years

799lbs isn't enough!

Oh I wouldn't worry about that little piggy, I'm sure you will reach your 1000lb goal and infact go even further than it.
5 years

I need help growing!

That's a serious goal, I would be interested in helping you achieve that and more
6 years

I need help growing!

If only you lived closer, then it would be non stop feeding. How big are you looking to grow too?
6 years

Sarahah, anonymous dark fantasies

Do you need to make an account in order to view the stories or posts, really looking for some dark feeding stories
6 years

Lf long term immobile

Looking for a feedee that is either looking to become immobile or borderline immobile

someone that has always fantasized about it but wasn't sure about committing to it until finding someone else that is also committed
9 years