Anyone been badly burned on feabie?

Never tried 'dating' anyone on any of the 'fatty' sites (as I'm married).
So, maybe they are all as bad ?
All I can say is :
I have never had anyone bad-mouth me, insult me, cuss me, or beg me for anything at all on here.
On Feabie however, every time I posted anything, I was jumped on by ignorant, mouthy, mostly women (not being sexist here, but 95% were women). The language I was attacked with was just crazy, with no provocation at all. And the amount of desperate begging PM's I got was a daily ritual.
I'm a nice man, I use manners, I'm respectful, but none of that seemed to matter on Feabie, and I would class the place as an absolute cesspit of arrogant, ignorant, and mouthy immature people. I met two decent friends on there, that was it.
4 years

StarSmoke:
Well what do you have set as your main page? My main is my friends newsfeed so I only see posts from people I am following. Like I said it’s pretty customizable on there.

I don't have anything because I deleted my account.
I got sick of the fakeness of the place.
4 years

StarSmoke:
I have been badly burned on Feabie, FF, and Dims. It happens all over the place. Honestly FF is the worst of it for me, it’s incredibly rare to find someone genuine on here. Feabie has been great aside from a few clueless idiots who run it, but it’s easily customizable to hide anything you don’t want to see plus it’s not super restrictive like on here. Is Dims still around? I had a fallout several years ago that made me never want to go there again but it didn’t seem to be doing very well for a while at the time.[/quote]

Complete opposite to my experiences.
I have found FF to be the friendliest and the most genuine place.
Feabie was the worst, the main page just a space for attention seekers, drama queens, and begging desperate's. If you are a straight man on Feabie it is a waste of time even typing anything, because the mouthy feminists will just gang up and cuss you off the site.
4 years

An open message to ffs 'doms'

Brilliant original post, and some great replies.
Well done to all.
4 years

Forced from fit to fat

This could be the story of my past 20 years.
I used to be super-fit, weights, mountain biking, martial arts & boxing, and just suddenly decided that instead of being a FA all my life, I wanted to see what being fat was like myself.
No going back now, I'm past the point of no return lol.
4 years

Bbw feedee

I agree !
4 years

I think i’m turning gay?!

Danny53:
My wife is my feeder. She is obsessed with making me fat. She’s somewhat dominant and I’m somewhat submissive. She’s added 75 pounds in a year. It’s all about sex to her, it turns her on to make me fat, and I’m very turned on to have gained so much weight.
She had always been the dominant figure in our relationship. She’s very slender and fit and fulfilling her desires of fat by fattening me up. I hope she never stops. And to be honest I can’t say no to her.

Struggling to see the connection between the thread topic and your post Danny.
The OP was wondering if he was bisexual.
But, I'm glad you and your wife are happy.
4 years

I think i’m turning gay?!

Shyfeedeeguy:
I think the traditional definition of sexuality is somewhat different for those who are turned on by fat (at least, for some.) Personally, I mostly identify as asexual panromantic with a preference for feminine presenting traits... which is a way of saying I’m not into sex but I do feel romantic attraction to others, and though I don’t have a preference for gender I do always find myself attracted to women or those who are more feminine than masculine. Even trying to define asexuality can be tricky though, since for some it means never being turned on by anything ever, and for others it can mean turned on by very selective things that aren’t associated with others (like gaining.)

Even without the mutual interest we all have here on FF, sexuality is a complex thing and can be challenging to define; trying to put such into little boxes like “straight” “gay” “bi” seems ridiculous in my opinion. Don’t get me wrong, I also struggled to understand my sexuality/romantic interests for a long time and it can be confusing. Do you actually need a label though? Many people need that label because they’ve little else to define them as unique human beings or because their community/sense of community is so closely tied to their label regarding sexuality (this is based on my observations, I could be wrong.)

I think I’m basically trying to say don’t worry about it too much, labels are dumb, and do whatever makes you happy.

Now that is a good post, which makes perfect sense.
Labels are bollox we are all individuals.
4 years

Uncomfortable jeans/trousers - advice?

I am starting to find exactly the same thing.
I don't think there is an answer mate, other than just wear tracksuit bottoms with elastic waist ?
4 years

Shaving fupa

I have shaved 'down there' for a long time, well before I decided to get fat.
I find it slightly more difficult now but not that bad.
The worst thing I have noticed, is being smooth all over down there, is you get sweaty a lot quicker. I found I need to wash down there twice a day and everything's fine.
A small price to pay for my blubbery loveliness !
4 years
12345   loading