"coming out" for liking fat

The thing that always bothered me was when you date a fat woman and people ask why are you with them.

A lot of people just don't understand it. When I tell people I'd rather read a good book then go to bed with Kate Moss they don't believe me. If it was Rebel Wilson, well that would be another story.

As for the coming out, I never did overtly do it. I just casually mentioned I liked bigger women here and there, and then over the years they have seen women I've dated, so I'm sure everyone knows.

I don't even think you have to tell people. You don't get women telling you they have a foot fetish or love rough sex, its something people don't really mention.
9 years

I'm a feminist

To say a man cannot be a feminist is like saying the only people who can cure cancer are those who have cancer.

For me, we can all support equality. I don't care if your male, female or you choose not to have a gender, the choice is yours and your support is welcome.

People have also asked me why i'm a feminist? I always answer; I was raised by a single mother, the question ought to be how could I be anything but a feminist?
9 years

I really need your advice :(

I think your in lust with your friend. Perhaps avoid her for a little while.

Would you consider taking your girlfriend away for a week? Have lots of romance, talking, sex. Make no contact with your friend. See how you feel after it.
9 years

I'm a feminist

I'm a feminist.

Feminism actually helps men. It helps men because it creates a more egalitarian and cohesive society. A healthy society creates a better life for all.

Also, we have a lot of nonsense about playing up to gender stereotypes. For example, men should be tough and like cars and, women should like shopping and beautifying. Perhaps a man wants to sing in a musical or a woman wants to join a football team, yet they do not because of these out dated gender ideals. In a sense we all - both men and women - fear ridicule.

To smash the boundaries of gender identity really is a good thing for all.

People fear feminism because its different, some feel it threatens masculinity and, that the followers are men hating. Of course this is false, it is the humble aspiration to treat humans equally and in a fair manner.

With hope this shall be achieved, my only wish is that I get to see it occur.
9 years

Embarrassed by your ssbbw

And to his loss it is.

It happens to slim women as well. People can date for years with no commitment. One of my friends went out with a guy for two years, little did she know the man was married and he was living a double life.

I think alarm bells need to be rung if you never meet his friends, and the other important one is being together on Facebook. It seems trivial, petty and a childish thing to say but, what it states is that you are an item, and for that all his friends and family shall know.

I really hope you move on. The worst thing you can do is berate yourself, I think we often do that too often, I know I beat myself up when things don't go well (metaphorically speaking - remove the image of me punching myself from your mind). We should all be kinder to ourselves!

Good luck
9 years

How to talk to and meet women

Its not really what you say. You can give the hottest and most charismatic guy a terrible pick up line and he will do well. Also, you can give an awkward and shy guy the best line and he will fail.

Its about your attitude and energy. If you offer more than you take then people will gravitate towards you.

The best advice I could give is: If you see someone you like then let it be known! You can be forward or you can flirt, it doesnt matter which.
9 years

Can i trust you?

SilverRider wrote:
also don't be scared to tell everyone how little their penis was if they turn out to mess you around

Love this.
9 years

Can i trust you?

Ask to see their facebook profile before you meet. You will be able to see whether they are genuine (and dont have a partner!) or not. Then again, maybe asking for this might sound a bit weird!

From a male perspective: meeting women from dating websites seems fine to me. I did a bit of internet dating a year ago and I met some really great people, had a laugh, great conversation and all that jazz.

I suppose what i'm saying is take a risk. Yes, you may meet a few boring guys or maybe even a compulsive liar but the gamble is worth it. There are so many great people out there and it would be a shame not to explore those possibilities.
9 years

Fat sex help

Reverse Cowgirl is the most obvious, though I dont enjoy this myself.
9 years

Point of no return?

Elanor wrote:
I think I might have reached or even surpassed that point. I'm sure I could lose a fair amount of weight, but I'll never be slender again, I've grown so much extra skin. And I'm not even that huge! It's okay though, I'm not interested in looking skinny anyway.

I think you could get slim within 6 months. I used to help people lose weight and you can tell a lot by a persons frame to how they will get on. You look a healthy big and i'm sure it would fall off you.

But why would you want to? You look fantastic chubby!
9 years
2345   loading