Big brother 2012

There's a Big Brother this year?

Lol, no I kid, I know there is one, I just don't care! smiley

Seriously, they should have just let it die when Channel 4 ended it.
11 years

Pc gaming nerds pls <3

Huge League of Legends player here! ^_^
11 years

F looking for geeky uk feedee

I am intrigued and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. lol
11 years

Fallen head over heels....

Yeah I've had my heart broken on this site a few times, there were three in particular.

One lives in the same county as me, we used to talk for hours about feederism and other things but we never met but now she has met someone else and although it still hurts that she never gave me a chance to meet her for real I still can see she loves this person very much and i wouldn't stand in the way of it for anything.

Another is in America and I met her when she was getting through a divorce from her husband, again a wonderful woman but if felt after the divorce she would be online less and less and where as we would chat nearly every day she stopped appearing and only the other day saying that she didn't want to talk as much because she had met an 'adequate' man and she just wanted to keep her feelings for just someone she is in a relationship now. Yes this made me feel upset and used and... actually yeah I'm just gonna leave that one. It still hurts.

As for the third one... maybe if she comes back from the country she moved to we'll see what happens.
12 years

Any video gamers

I've been playing God of War 3 myself but have Arkham Asylum ready to play once I've finished that.
12 years
1234   loading