Accepting yourself as a fat person

I've got to admit I don't really see myself as fat even though I'm close to 330lb. When I get dressed in the morning I still look in the mirror and think I'm not that big. I guess I have a warped sense of size!
8 years

Turn-ons

General turn obs:
Tattoos
Being fed
Massages
Being teased about being fat
Getting out of breath
Wax play
Handcuffs
Hickies

Qualities in a guy:
Taller than me
Slender/ muscly or dad bod physique
Dominant
Funny
Nerdy side

Qualities in a girl:
Similar or fatter than me
Ideally a feedee or mutual gainer
Around my own height (5'10)
50's pin up style fashion sense
Quirky
8 years

Ipad

hiccupx:
The social or combined upgrade has a cut down mobile version of the chat. It's not flash so works on iPads and other non flash devices.
oh does it? How did I not know about this!?
8 years

Ipad

Wish the chat feature would work on iPad so bored tonight smiley
8 years

"fattest" thing you've done

I've not really gained much as of late (only like 5lb unintentionally). But I lost my job and my exercise levels have pretty much gone to zero.
Went shopping yesterday and it really made me realise how out of shape I've got, had to keep finding a bench and sitting down when I was waiting for my friend. Every opportunity saw me plonk myself down!
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

A belly that what I'm laid down completely flops in between my legs.
8 years

Thinking about gaining again

Haven't gained intentionally in about 15 months. Gained about half a stone, but then decided last time I needed to focus on work. I've maintained the weight in this time.
Well time has passed and not much has changed still should be focussing on work, but that's all I ever seem to do. Thinking about gaining a stone or so. I miss that feeling of finding more of me/ finding things a bit more of squeeze.
I don't want to gain lots or for a long period of time. I'd just like to gain a stone as quick as possible.

Anybody else thought like this? Just a quick gain, not a long term goal.
9 years

If you won the lottery...?

Honest answer; set up my close family for life. Then disappear to my own private house in the middle of nowhere with a pool and peace and quiet, probably abroad where it's warm.
9 years

I got new tattoos!

You've just made me want a deception logo so badly now! I've never thought of it before but it's perfect!
1Soundwave1:
Well where do I start. Currently have 25: 10 stars across chest, cross on shoulder, tribal yin-yang, pokeball, 2 small stars, small cross, decepticon logo, tribal wing thing, 2 celtic knots, scout world badge all on right arm. Tribal wolf, rose, batman logo & nightmare before christmas scene all on right leg... so yeah I got a few smiley
9 years

I got new tattoos!

I've waited so long as I was scared of the pain. It was no where near as bad as I thought. Going back for more!
Though I know what you mean it's hard to commit to a design you'll have on you forever
9 years
45678   loading