Looking for love

This is always the goal right? I wish you luck smiley you're super cute, any lady would be lucky to have you.
9 months

Catfishing

Holy shit! thats pretty intense tho.. i mean to have someone pretend to be you and use all your info regardless if it were real or not. that kinda gives me the hebiejebies.. I think anyone spending enough time in the gainer crowd has had experience with catfish. I know I have. I've also developed a system to find out who the catfish are. All you have to do is ask for a picture of them doing something very specific. usually its a face picture, i'll ask them to stick their tongue out to the side or point to a specific part of their face or whatever, and i'll say that i just want to know if they're real or not and that i'll do the same for them. it works every time. and if the person on the other end thinks its ridiculous or gives reasons as to why they cant.. 1, they're probably fake and you shouldnt waste your time with them. or 2, they are real but they arent willing to play along for a moment to prove they're actually real, and how lame is that? you wanna chat and hang with rad people right? bla, anyway.. use this!! it works!!
2 years

Fat increase but weight loss?

yeah i'd say your muscle to fat ratio is changing. i went through that when i started gaining too. at the end of the day the only thing that matters is if you're splitting your pants, am i right? weight is kind of irrelevant in my opinion.
3 years

Forced fattening and feminization

Just Some Canadian Guy:
I'm actually taking some stuff right now called Swanson Premium Raw Ovarian Grandular i just got it in the mail today gonna be taking in over the next 2 months 2 pills a day morning/evening gonna see how it goes. I am actually taking this knowing full well the potential side effects and have decided to do this because i ant a more feminine shape to my body.

You guys should give ainterol a shot! thats what i used and now my tits can practically fit into a bra. there are a ton of herbs out there that help to lower testosterone and raise estrogen.

Have you seen much from the ovarian glandular yet? that stuff works pretty well for people with a higher/normal body temperature smiley
3 years

Pueraria mirifica gaining journal

aloicious:
yeah, ainterol brand pueraria mirifica is no joke. I started taking this stuff a few years ago to bring back sensitivity to my nipples and upon finding that it started to work, i upped my dose about 4 times. After a few months I noticed my shirts and pants were starting to fit differently, and my nipples were becoming heavy, engorged and super tender.. The gainer in me was super turned on and I would keep it up for at least another year and a half. My nipples and areola went from the size of a dime to the size of a pencil eraser surounded by just over 2 inches of swollen and tender areola. I had a small C cup at my biggest size. Last august, i decided to stop though as my body was looking undeniably feminine and people were really starting to stare. This was humiliating and kinda hot, but as someone who identifies as a male, I ultimately didnt want to go this far with it. Let me know if yall want to see, I have plenty of pics and vids.

chubby1258:
So it seems to really works despite some doctors criticizing the lack of studies. What was your dosage and how long did it takes for you to notice any change in breast size?
I'm pretty sure now that I identify as a woman and PM is a little first step to see if I'm alright with it

johnxyz:
I see your pictures, some with extremely pointed feminine breasts, some with manboobs, and some relatively flat. What is the timeline for these in relationship to taking PM? Do you have videos to post?

aloicious:
The pictures on my profile show my development over the past 5 years, earliest being the ones on the bottom and the latest being the ones near the top. As I said, I could stand to update my pictures. I do have some videos to post but im not going to post them as they show my face. However, if you wish to chat, I do have a kik. I'm aloicious00 there.

As for dosing, I started off with the recommended dose on the bottle, which at the time was one a day. then after a couple weeks I decided to increase it by one pill a week unless I started to feel slight headaches, then i'd stay at the current daily dose until my headaches were gone, and continue to climb until i was at about 4000 mg a day or 8 pills... which is a TON.. I'm not recommending anyone get that high. Ultimately it took me about 2 months to raise my dose. After that, I noticed my body start to change kind of quickly, like within the week of arriving at 4000mg a day.

johnxyz:
So, I assume the top pictures were when you were at you max. Now that you have stopped, how much of a change did you get?

So, I just updated my profile pictures. added only 3 to show how big they got. this is easier than lots of kiks. now that i've stopped, my balls have filled in again, my cock is working just fine, and my body hair has started to grow back. that said, my body is just as soft as it was while I was on it, my fat hasnt returned to its normal hard state which is kinda nice honestly. This feels good, more like me smiley I'm a guy with tits and ass and its rad smiley
4 years

aloicious:
yeah, ainterol brand pueraria mirifica is no joke. I started taking this stuff a few years ago to bring back sensitivity to my nipples and upon finding that it started to work, i upped my dose about 4 times. After a few months I noticed my shirts and pants were starting to fit differently, and my nipples were becoming heavy, engorged and super tender.. The gainer in me was super turned on and I would keep it up for at least another year and a half. My nipples and areola went from the size of a dime to the size of a pencil eraser surounded by just over 2 inches of swollen and tender areola. I had a small C cup at my biggest size. Last august, i decided to stop though as my body was looking undeniably feminine and people were really starting to stare. This was humiliating and kinda hot, but as someone who identifies as a male, I ultimately didnt want to go this far with it. Let me know if yall want to see, I have plenty of pics and vids.

chubby1258:
So it seems to really works despite some doctors criticizing the lack of studies. What was your dosage and how long did it takes for you to notice any change in breast size?
I'm pretty sure now that I identify as a woman and PM is a little first step to see if I'm alright with it

johnxyz:
I see your pictures, some with extremely pointed feminine breasts, some with manboobs, and some relatively flat. What is the timeline for these in relationship to taking PM? Do you have videos to post?

The pictures on my profile show my development over the past 5 years, earliest being the ones on the bottom and the latest being the ones near the top. As I said, I could stand to update my pictures. I do have some videos to post but im not going to post them as they show my face. However, if you wish to chat, I do have a kik. I'm aloicious00 there.

As for dosing, I started off with the recommended dose on the bottle, which at the time was one a day. then after a couple weeks I decided to increase it by one pill a week unless I started to feel slight headaches, then i'd stay at the current daily dose until my headaches were gone, and continue to climb until i was at about 4000 mg a day or 8 pills... which is a TON.. I'm not recommending anyone get that high. Ultimately it took me about 2 months to raise my dose. After that, I noticed my body start to change kind of quickly, like within the week of arriving at 4000mg a day.
4 years

4 years